FE4 THREAD

Fia

4 Sorcerers under Gharnefs control impersonate the 4 princesses, and if you don't have the shield of seals, you get screwed and don't break through the barrier that makes them be impersonated.

Hmm, I think Vanguard Bandits has a better bad ending.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

4 Sorcerers under Gharnefs control impersonate the 4 princesses, and if you don't have the shield of seals, you get screwed and don't break through the barrier that makes them be impersonated.

AKA Julian and Marich sleep with generic Dark Mages

Hmm, I think Vanguard Bandits has a better bad ending.

All that happens in it is that you go home happily with the four priestesses, who had been supposedly released from the hands of Garnef's cult.

So, you don't really get how screwed Marth and co. were until you actually beat Hardin with the Shield of Seals.

Keep strangling yourself.

I DIDN'T DO IT

Rotating your old avatars, Ninji?

It was either Pharaoh Man, Professor Layton, or Meekins. I'm running out of ideas.

You're a murderer btw.

I DIDN'T DO IT

YOU ARE ALL UNDER ARREST, BY THE WAY.

Except for Megan.

She can stay.

What have I done to warrant an arrest?

Edited by Musashi

An omission.

Hm?

PEDOPHILIA, SIR OR MADAME.

What proof do you have that I'm a pedophile?

You forgot to bake me lots of spaghetti.

But I made lots of spaghetti for Soluna. Maybe she'll share with you.

All that happens in it is that you go home happily with the four priestesses, who had been supposedly released from the hands of Garnef's cult.

So, you don't really get how screwed Marth and co. were until you actually beat Hardin with the Shield of Seals.

Yeah, I think Vanguard Bandits had a better bad ending:

And in Vanguard Bandits' bad ending, if overall morale of the party is low, the main character's mind and his mecha(Which is pretty much the Sigurd of Vanguard Bandits)gets taken over by the antagonist's mecha in the final chapter and you have to kill off your entire party with the help of the antagonist and the other broken enemy mechas in that chapter and after it's over the main character realizes he's been mind-controlled and pretty much goes emo and then the credits roll.

Yeah, I think Vanguard Bandits had a better bad ending:

And in Vanguard Bandits' bad ending, if overall morale of the party is low, the main character's mind and his mecha(Which is pretty much the Sigurd of Vanguard Bandits)gets taken over by the antagonist's mecha in the final chapter and you have to kill off your entire party with the help of the antagonist and the other broken enemy mechas in that chapter and after it's over the main character realizes he's been mind-controlled and pretty much goes emo and then the credits roll.

What an awesome ending.