FE4 THREAD

Fia

I see TheEnd's sig has leveled up yet again. |:

And is Soluna closer, or am I imagining that?

Edited by Charlie

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see TheEnd's sig has leveled up yet again. |:

Level up? All I see is some random picture and the words "Lance Knight" in German.

Haar is such a game breaker.

Indeed, him and Elincia were my MVPs for that chapter. Props to Calil for Meteoring the dude with the Energy Drop

Thing is I didn't actually try to kill Ludveck. I just rushed his troops and ended up overtaking him.

inb4"sodidI"

Nah I had Haar and Elincia do most of the work with the help of Leanne. I had Calil go to the right along with Mordecai and Nephenee to help block out the right side and Meteor the dude with the Energy Drop.

Elincia and Haar clear out the thunder mages near Ludveck and canto back up to where the other mage/snipers can't reach them while Lethe, Marcia, and Brom push the left stairway to make room for Haar so he can be directly over the General holding Nullify when the final(fourth) turn comes.

The rest of the mages/snipers are now dead so Haar lures Ludveck with Short Axe, Elincia beats him up a little on Player Phase. Final turn, Haar goes over and kills the General holding Nullify while Elincia finishes Ludveck off.

???

Profit.

Edited by Joey

Level up? All I see is some random picture and the words "Lance Knight" in German.

The picture has undergone several phases.

You're clearly imagining that.

Indeed, him and Elincia were my MVPs for that chapter. Props to Calil for Meteoring the dude with the Energy Drop

Oh right, Elincia isn't a pacifist in Part 2.

Edited by TheEnd

I guess in Latin terms having no personality is a good thing.

[strategy]

Fair enough. I think I've tried that before, but I actually like 2-E. It's my favorite defend chapter (I prefer fighting beorc rather than laguz). Just going in and killing that bastard kinda takes the fun away.

What was hilarious was Heather was the MVP of the chapter. Then again, she was the 3rd tier at the time (that's the first time I've seen her as a whisper and I have to say she looks good). I'm not sure whether to BEXP Haar to 3rd tier when he comes to Ike's group or just wait.

Soon that picture will evolve so that it looks realistic.

I was thinking along the same lines (just watch, they'll end up with facial expressions and clothes, and be made 3-D).

Now that would require trading.

To Marthur.

Now that would require trading.

Pfff, good luck.

I was thinking along the same lines (just watch, they'll end up with facial expressions and clothes, and be made 3-D).

And I'd be kind of scared. (I hope no one wastes their time doing that.)

To Marthur.

Good job captain obvious.

And the "what" remains.

Pfff, good luck.

Marthur has already hinted he could possibly do it if I asked.

Edited by TheEnd

And I'd be kind of scared. (I hope no one wastes their time doing that.)

This is the FE4 THREAD we're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised.

Good job captain obvious.

And the "what" remains.

It was a question phrased as a statement.

Not worth explaining. Just an idle thought.

/headdesk

Although technically, that Oifaye x random girl might qualify already.

It was a question phrased as a statement.

Not worth explaining. Just an idle thought.

I should stop reading your posts.

I read that as Musashi for some reason...

I know the reason.

Edited by TheEnd

I guess in Latin terms having no personality is a good thing.

Fair enough. I think I've tried that before, but I actually like 2-E. It's my favorite defend chapter (I prefer fighting beorc rather than laguz). Just going in and killing that bastard kinda takes the fun away.

What was hilarious was Heather was the MVP of the chapter. Then again, she was the 3rd tier at the time (that's the first time I've seen her as a whisper and I have to say she looks good). I'm not sure whether to BEXP Haar to 3rd tier when he comes to Ike's group or just wait.

I like 2-E and 3-13 just because of the music. Well, I do find 3-13 funny in a way when even Fiona can deal chip damage with minimal risk/being too much of a burden thanks to the gaps.

You don't want to start dumping BEXP into Haar until he has STR and DEF maxxed out so then you can BEXP his speed up to cap and then promote him whenever his speed is capped.

In part 2 I basically invested most of my BEXP into Neph seeing as she starts off with being close to capping a few stats which she has the highest growths in along with 90% chance of gaining speed via BEXP levelups which she needs when the weaponry is limited and she has to use that Steel Greatlance but she also doesn't exactly start off too well, even in NM. Whereas Haar is great from the get-go.

This is the FE4 THREAD we're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised.

True, so very true.

It'd be better for both of us. Just put me on ignore and it's all solved.

Yo, [Lux]ray, chill. /sadface

Well, I'm going. See ya.