Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're clearly imagining that.

If you say so.

I must also be imagining the fact that Soluna looks like a deformed unicorn.

Well, I'm going. See ya.

Aww. See you later.

If you say so.

Now that's an unintended but welcome side effect.

True, so very true.

Yo, [Lux]ray, chill. /sadface

Well, I'm going. See ya.

Bye.

Edited by TheEnd

Hahaha I see it now. Although last time I checked unicorns don't have... endowments.

Hm, I think him adding me to the list worked.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I like 2-E and 3-13 just because of the music. Well, I do find 3-13 funny in a way when even Fiona can deal chip damage with minimal risk/being too much of a burden thanks to the gaps.

You don't want to start dumping BEXP into Haar until he has STR and DEF maxxed out so then you can BEXP his speed up to cap and then promote him whenever his speed is capped.

In part 2 I basically invested most of my BEXP into Neph seeing as she starts off with being close to capping a few stats which she has the highest growths in along with 90% chance of gaining speed via BEXP levelups which she needs when the weaponry is limited and she has to use that Steel Greatlance but she also doesn't exactly start off too well, even in NM. Whereas Haar is great from the get-go.

Now you make me feel like doing another Transfer run in PoR. So many bosses I forgot to abuse which could've ended up in a few more units capping shit, even if it's unnecessary.

Now that's an unintended but welcome side effect.

Incest isn't enough, so you have to add bestiality to the mix?

Hahaha I see it now. Although last time I checked unicorns don't have... endowments.

I'm thinking of it as a stumpy leg.

Now you make me feel like doing another Transfer run in PoR. So many bosses I forgot to abuse which could've ended up in a few more units capping shit, even if it's unnecessary.

Man, I could never Boss/Arena abuse without getting bored 5mins later. Although when I do plan on using transfers I like to get Sothe to 20 in PoR to make him even more overkill in the DB chapters

Man, I could never Boss/Arena abuse without getting bored 5mins later. Although when I do plan on using transfers I like to get Sothe to 20 in PoR to make him even more overkill in the DB chapters

What I remember doing was abusing Ena and Haffedd for hours. Ena was mostly to get Reyson and Mist to a high level on top of capping my weapon ranks, though everyone ended up being level 10+ more or less. Then Haffedd to put some to level 20 I knew I wouldn't be using after.

I could've easily abused Petrine and Bertram, but I kinda forgot about it. Basically anyone on a healing square is fair game, and Ena happens to heal the most with a whopping 10 HP per turn.

I can not even read Terranigma's TvT page because it's so fucking full of spoilers.

I should try playing it again, someday.

Maybe.

Ahhh I get it. He still sees quotes.

I see everything. I do reply to some of gIO's posts, you know.

Ah, I see... I always overlook that one. ._.;

Silly Musashi.

Edited by TheEnd

I should try playing it again, someday.

Maybe.

Fixed.

So Rei Rei is Momotaro from Otokojuku now?

Yuuup.

What I remember doing was abusing Ena and Haffedd for hours. Ena was mostly to get Reyson and Mist to a high level on top of capping my weapon ranks, though everyone ended up being level 10+ more or less. Then Haffedd to put some to level 20 I knew I wouldn't be using after.

I could've easily abused Petrine and Bertram, but I kinda forgot about it. Basically anyone on a healing square is fair game, and Ena happens to heal the most with a whopping 10 HP per turn.

Hmm, I do believe there is a RD save uploaded where you can start a transfer run with all the returning characters being completely capped in PoR.

That confuses me even more because that makes me wonder how you see it. Unless you do "view it anyway?" which would kiiiinda make the whole idea moot.

He does View it Anyways. And you're right, that does defeat the purpose.

That confuses me even more because that makes me wonder how you see it. Unless you do "view it anyway?" which would kiiiinda make the whole idea moot.

When the thread is slow, it serves mostly as a reminder.