• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason I hate Gear is because Digimon already did it better with my favorite one when I was younger.

Haha. I use a Gligar in HGSS...

I forced Marthur to give me his Razor Fang.

RSE was my favorite generation. (I went Blue>Silver>Sapphire>LG>Emerald>Diamond)

Gen III was mine as well, but that's probably because I was a toddler when RBY came out and GSC was just less memeorable and I have no idea why. (Red -> Silver -> Ruby -> FireRed -> Pearl -> HeartGold, but my brother always bought the other versions, so it's kind of moot).

Yellow > Blue > Gold > Silver. I played Ruby once for the hell of it much later and didn't like it so much.

I think I might have preferred the first generation a bit more, even if there were a few really neat monsters in the second one.

Gold > Yellow > Sapphire > Colosseum > Heart Gold

I liked Gen III, I just didn't like how RSE handled it.

I've come to the conclusion that my hate towards Gen III is quite probably derived from its music.

R> GB music patch for FR/LG

I've come to the conclusion that my hate towards Gen III is quite probably derived from its music.

R> GB music patch for FR/LG

I'd rather deal with Gen III's music (at least you can mute the volume >_>) than Gen I's mechanics that failed the test of time.

I'd rather deal with Gen III's music (at least you can mute the volume >_>) than Gen I's mechanics that failed the test of time.

Some people are fine with playing a videogame with no music. I'm not.

And nostalgia laughs at the test of time.

Edited by TheEnd

Of course, Altered Beast was never good. Not then, not now.

Except for the voice acting, but that's another story.

And I just noticed my Japanese class will prevent me from watching Argentina vs Nigeria. Goddammit.

Edited by TheEnd

Of course, Altered Beast was never good. Not then, not now.

Except for the voice acting, but that's another story.

And I just noticed my Japanese class will prevent me from watching Argentina vs Nigeria. Goddammit.

Altered Beast was good for laughs.

I not even watched the intro.

I watched France vs Uruguay.

Group A is a waste of time.

It's quite the opposite IMO.

France vs Uruguay of was a waste of time

It's quite the opposite IMO.

France vs Uruguay of was a waste of time

I hear South Africa vs Mexico was horrible as well, though. I don't think I'll be watching any other Group A matches.

Sleep.

I hear South Africa vs Mexico was horrible as well, though. I don't think I'll be watching any other Group A matches.

Sleep.

Actually South Africe had quite the awesome goal.I'll only be watching BR/Italy/Netherlands stuff.

Bye.

I don't really care about the World Cup, but I'd like Maradona to fulfill his bet for the lulz, so go Argentina.

I just want Argentina to get far enough so Milito can get him some awards.

Other than that, no to naked!Maradona. He's just doing that to show he's "bigger" than Pelé.

I just want Argentina to get far enough so Milito can get him some awards.

Other than that, no to naked!Maradona. He's just doing that to show he's "bigger" than Pelé.

Coming from a friend of mine in Buenos Aires, they'll lose in the semis apparently. More issues than other teams.

Yeah I noticed.

Coming from a friend of mine in Buenos Aires, they'll lose in the semis apparently. More issues than other teams.

Yeah I noticed.

Nah, they actually have a good team, when we rate the players individually. But as a team itself, they aren't as strong.

Nah, they actually have a good team, when we rate the players individually. But as a team itself, they aren't as strong.

Pretty much.

In hockey playoffs this year, some teams were in that situation and they lost as early as the first round.