• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, the theme song, it is so excellent.

Here's what happened. I technically finished Battle 34, but with casualties. The biggest problem is that the map is huge, so I need more time to calculate things. I can at least clear the halfway point consistently, but it just becomes a hassle after that. With a Quit state, I can at least take a breather and calculate what will happen next.

That, and I'm going to have to use Quit at one point: Red Baron's Pizza Delivery battle. Except the Pizza delivers a Grim appetizer.

Haha, the theme song, it is so excellent.

Here's what happened. I technically finished Battle 34, but with casualties. The biggest problem is that the map is huge, so I need more time to calculate things. I can at least clear the halfway point consistently, but it just becomes a hassle after that. With a Quit state, I can at least take a breather and calculate what will happen next.

That, and I'm going to have to use Quit at one point: Red Baron's Pizza Delivery battle. Except the Pizza delivers a Grim appetizer.

Trying to do it with no casualties?

You masochist. Anyway, I found this easier than battle 33, except Cameela's blasted agility allowed her to move twice in 1 turn and when she can 1HKO or 2HKO most of my units.... yeah...

Yeah, but you have to remember what I'm dealing with too.

>100 Atk club: Bow Master, Cerberus, Cameela, Dragonnewt, Mud Man (the highest with 118 Atk)

90-99 Atk club: Pegasus Knights

I'm lucky to ever take more than two hits.

you guys should let this die.

Only if your mother is hot.

Edited by Colonel M

Fuck, over 100 ATK Bow Masters? Screw doing that without casualties.

Don't worry, it isn't too difficult since their Agility is a bit lower than most enemies and their vulnerable 5 Mov. Then again, you're right that they hurt like hell. Boosted Jaro can take a hit, for example, so it isn't too bad. They have 103. I believe Cameela and Cerberus both have 109. Dragonnewt has 100 on the dot.

Want to be scared even more? Mist Demons will have 125 Atk. Griffins with 120 Atk. Purple Worms with 121.

COLONEL

Help me settle down those who are bashing Lucius over Erk. ;~;.

I'd be one of those people.

Edited by Colonel M

Erk is the best ever, he will rape your face and still make it home for the delicious steak dinner your mom just made him.