FE4 THREAD

Fia

She gets the honor of being the ultimate protector that only gets hit once in 100 times and uses imbue with a staggering 18 magic to recover with. Not to mention she can pass through enemies, as well as disarm them and subsequently steal from them.

And you're using her really well as an utility unit- Which is the way she should we used.

With that, you actually got me there. How isn't she high above in tier list...? What I though was, she had pretty awful concrete durability, now that I started HM, I see even there her evasive durability is pretty great.

I use her alot as a combat unit. I had her murder Generals with a silver Dagger in 4-4. 8]

She had Adept, so that was very easy.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I use her alot as a combat unit. I had her murder Generals with a silver Dagger in 4-4. 8]

She had Adept, so that was very easy.

I wouldn't put her as my main fighter, just she's very good at diverting other's attention.

Wasted on her. I gave adept to Mia, who's a more competent fighter.

Speaking of Mia, a lot of her fights go like this

Vantage -> Adept -> Cancel -> Cancel (yes twice) -> Astra -> FINAL KO! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE

I know Mia does way better with it. But I gave it to Heather once Mia promoted because she was easily 2HKO'ing most things, if not, she criticaled or used Astra. I gave Adept to Heather once she went Whisper, she was fixed pretty easily when she also supported Nephenee for Atk.

I couldn't give Adept back to Mia since I sent her to the Silver Army, so I had Heather solo half of the map.

After spending an eternity grinding with my new party member, I ran into Mt. Moon. It was much easier than expected, though I admit that I needed to run to the Pokemon Center quite often. Some nice architects in all black clothing with whips kept wanting to battle me, which was nice of them. They even let me take a fossil from their excavation site, which was oddly unlit and didn't like a very big production. Also, I think one stole my wallet. Oh well, I was just happy to get out of that damp cave. On the way, I caught a Hardy Shy-Reaper. He kept pointing his ghostly nubs of arms at me and threatening to reap me, so I named him SG27. I then went to Cerulean City.

I healed up at the Pokemon Center, stocked up on supplies, and decided to go visit the hot dating spot around here called Cerulean Cape. You know, might get lucky or something? So, anyway, I went up north and Uniju, being the dick that he is, ambushed me and said I must battle him again. Oh, sure, no prob- holy fuck why are your pokemon level 18~ help me. OK, despite the big level and skill defect, my plot armor helped me to defeat his entire team without incurring any casualties. I went up some bullshit scam called the Nugget Bridge. I fought 5 trainers, won easily, and then some recruiter came and tried to make me join him. It's like High School with the military all over again. I jogged over to Cerulean Cape and along the way, I of course was challenged by every person I met. Do these people do nothing else? They just sit here all day and throw Pokeballs around. Christ. Oh, and it was freezing up there. It even started to snow! So, I reached the cape, crashed some guy's date and saved a half-pokemon, half-human mutant hybrid from being a mutant. Yeah, this idiot decided "I want to be a Pokemon!" like every 5 year old here in Kanto, and morphed himself into one. Of course, his computer crashed and it failed horribly. Oh, and why did he pick a Clefairy of all things? Is he gay? Well, for saving his life, he gave me a ticket to a luxury cruise liner in Vermilion City. I guess I know my next stop. First, though, I should probably take on the local Gym Leader.

Well, before that, I caught a Lonely male Cheep-Cheep who only knew how to blow bubbles and was significantly weaker than the rest of my group. I named him ThunderMan. Afterwards, I caught a Modest female Minimouser, who I then named Walkazo. She constantly switched topics and kept flirting with DP, after all. Both are still in the PC.

So, Stooben, Lario, 02, SG27, DP, and Roxas were all ready for our upcoming battle. We went in after buying more items. The entire party was Level 17 (this Fame Checker that Uniju gave me also acts as a way to gauge Pokemon levels...! /plot hole riddled excuse). We went in and kicked some guy who was swimming right in the face. He didn't want to battle or anything, but he looked like such a douchebag. So, the next swimmer helped his buddy out and challenged me. He threw out a... Pidgit? Isn't this a water gym? OK, so, apparently, all Pidgits know how to shoot water out of magic carpets because all they spammed was Water Pulse. One even got really lucky and hit Lario when he wasn't looking, jump-starting his brain into actually having a thought and making it overload. I defeated the Swimmer as quickly as possible, and went to bury Lario. The poor guy deserved it.

Now more determined than ever, I challenged Misty. She sent out a Pidgit just like her cronies, which was taken down with easy by SG27 spamming Night Shade. Alright, next opp-

whatthe.png?t=1277162852

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING AND WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE IT'S GOING TO EAT MY SOUL

JESUS CHRIST

FUCK

KILL IT

KILL IT NOW

OH JESUS CHRIST

It almost killed SG27 just by looking at him, so I switched him out for 02. 02 tried to throw rocks at it, but this bird drowned 02. This was personal now. I sent out Stooben, who had evolved to a Patooie, who proceeded to not only poison it with Poison Fang, but also crit Absorb it to death.

I lost two Pokemon over a rock rain droplet.

I subbed in XxWolfxX, who evolved into a Fire Snake not too long ago. Walkazo and TM are too weak now, so I need to go catch a new 6th party member outside of Cerulean. This is going to be a pain.

Current Party:

SG27 - Shy-Reaper - Level 18

XxWolfxX - Fire Snake - Level 17

DP - Monty Mole - Level 17

Roxas - Blooper Jr. - Level 17

Stooben - Patooie - Level 17

In Box:

ThunderMan - Cheep-Cheep - Level 9

Walkazo - Minimouser - Level 7

Deceased:

6669 - Goomba - Level 7

Lario - Fuzzy - Level 16

02 - Ball-Boy - Level 17

Does anybody read these? Oh well, I'll still post them.

Also of note is that I now own all 3 starters.

Megan: gIO keeps bullying you

Megan: >:{

Ninji: I don't really care.

Megan: I CARE.

Megan: >:{

Ninji: Well

Ninji: I just cool story bro'd him

Ninji: so

Ninji: yeah

Megan: if he keeps bullying you i will beat him

Megan: beat him with my purse

Ninji: Hahaha.