• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think FE5 isn't good to LP since you'll have to restart a lot since the RNG likes to screw you up and end up restarting a lot.

This, I don't doubt. In chapters where I'm expected to reset a lot I'd probably just record the gameplay without commentary and then add commentary afterwards.

This, I don't doubt. In chapters where I'm expected to reset a lot I'd probably just record the gameplay without commentary and then add commentary afterwards.

Despite restarting a lot if you like playing FE5 give it a shot and I suppose it would interesting to see what characters people use for their FE5 team and also since FE5 usually give the advantage to enemies it would interesting to see how people handle it.

Edited by Generic Officer

What happened to FE9?

My LPing in general is on a small hiatus due to school and taking interest in other things and such but the semester is almost over so I should be able to get into the swing of things again. I'll probably just do both if anything. Book 2 is also on my list of what I'm debating on doing but that won't be for a while either.

Despite restarting a lot if you like playing FE5 give it a shot and I suppose it would interesting to see what characters people use for their FE5 team.

Yeah, definitely.

My LPing in general is on a small hiatus due to school and taking interest in other things and such but the semester is almost over so I should be able to get into the swing of things again. I'll probably just do both if anything. Book 2 is also on my list of what I'm debating on doing but that won't be for a while either.

At least Book 2 shouldn't be all that long. Chapters are pretty quick, except the desert ones, and orb shards are pretty abuseable too.

I've played a lot of FE and I don't know what LP'ing is. Can someone explain?

It's where you do a playthrough of a game and adding commentaries or something like that.

Also Dio I saw one of your vids and those were pretty risk moves you did like putting Pahn in front of Gustav and not disarming all of the Lenster armor weapons. That one armor with continue almost killed a dude and in all were pretty awesome when it worked out.

Edited by Generic Officer

FE5 usually give the advantage to enemies it would interesting to see how people handle it.

I think of FE5 as a hard inflation patch tbh. You get several units that are completely broken(Seriously, even Fin makes units like Seth and FE9 Titania cry) but then you also quite a bit of enemies that are quite broken one way or another and they come in/with huge numbers.

I've played a lot of FE and I don't know what LP'ing is. Can someone explain?

LP is Let's Play. Basically it's gameplay with commentary.

Edited by Joey

Also Dio I saw one of your vids and those were pretty risk moves you did like putting Pahn in front of Gustav and not disarming all of the Lenster armor weapons. That one armor with continue almost killed a dude and in all were pretty awesome when it worked out.

When Parn was in front of Gustav nobody else had weapons. Xavier was Thief Staffed his Master Axe while Parn stole his bow and the last remaining armor in the general area was an Axe Armor who got his Hammer stolen long ago.

I think of FE5 as a hard inflation patch tbh. You get several units that are completely broken(Seriously, even Fin makes units like Seth and FE9 Titania cry) but then you also quite a bit of enemies that are quite broken one way or another and they come in/with huge numbers.

The thing with enemies is that they actually have nice weapons for the most part, despite having terrible stats. Slayer weapons doing in the 30's of damage also help. From most of the enemy stats I gathered, few of them broke through 10 in most stats until very late in the game as well. Even lategame Dark Mages only did that with magic, on top of 30ish HP and 3-8 everything else.

Edited by Dio

When Parn was in front of Gustav nobody else had weapons. Xavier was Thief Staffed his Master Axe while Parn stole his bow and the last remaining armor in the general area was an Axe Armor who got his Hammer stolen long ago.

I could've sworn I saw a Lenster armor with a killer lance still. Anyways I'll try to watch the rest of your vids when I can.

That monkey dude was surprisingly sympathetic for an opponent in Otokojuku...

Indeed. Raiden's mustache attack was awesome.

It looked like something right out of Bobobo, but yes, it was awesome.

It would be the opposite, but that's what makes it so awesome.

The thing with enemies is that they actually have nice weapons for the most part, despite having terrible stats. Slayer weapons doing in the 30's of damage also help. From most of the enemy stats I gathered, few of them broke through 10 in most stats until very late in the game as well. Even lategame Dark Mages only did that with magic, on top of 30ish HP and 3-8 everything else.

Some enemies are just pretty rape in stats as well. Such as the SM and Berserker in Chapter 5 that come after Eyvel, they will single-handedly rape your team if given the chance, although that's easily countered by having someone like Lara get captured by them and then proceed to have someone like Asvel blast the shit out of them. Also yeah, there are a shitton of enemies with slaying-weapons in this game. If not for them I could see Dalsien move up in tier lists.

Even the Ballistae hurt.

Edit: Lulz, I said Azphel instead of Asvel. Which is funny because Azphel was a server on Aion.

Edited by Joey

Some enemies are just pretty rape in stats as well. Such as the SM and Berserker in Chapter 5 that come after Eyvel, they will single-handedly rape your team if given the chance, although that's easily countered by having someone like Lara get captured by them and then proceed to have someone like Azphel blast the shit out of them. Also yeah, there are a shitton of enemies with slaying-weapons in this game. If not for them I could see Dalsien move up in tier lists.

Even the Ballistae hurt.

They're not much rape when Eyvel can stand there all day long and not die though.

"HEY BALLISTA NUMBER 2!"

"WHAT?"

"LET'S ATTACK THE SAME GUY TOGETHER!"

"SURE! LET'S GO FOR THAT BROWN HAIRED KID WITH THE WHITE CLOTHES!"

*both hit*

*reset*

Edited by Dio