FE4 THREAD

Fia

Pen and all~ I wouldn't mind if Shiki wore his suit to the wedding, too. <3

I wonder if when Masaki gets his tux, would he put the same crazy face that's on his left sleeve on it?

That's why I didn't buy it. I kinda wanted something more mature. And also you have no sensei to date which is disappointing

I've got it set. So cloose~

Sensei/older man fetish. Yes, Amanohasi too. <3

I haven't gone on Masaki's route yet. Something about him puts me off... He's more like a brother. And love mode with him is dangerous. DO NOT MOLEST THE GUY WHO IS DRIVING.

Tony is technically your dance instructor. Liam is the next best thing, but he's in love with his sister and treats you like her minus the in love part.

Sleep.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sensei/older man fetish. Yes, Amanohasi too. <3

I haven't gone on Masaki's route yet. Something about him puts me off... He's more like a brother. And love mode with him is dangerous. DO NOT MOLEST THE GUY WHO IS DRIVING.

Tony is technically your dance instructor. Liam is the next best thing, but he's in love with his sister and treats you like her minus the in love part.

Sleep.

Amano is just such a gentleman it doesn't even matter how old he is~

That's what I heard about Masaki a few times. Mature guy appeal can be more like sibling appeal.

Seriously. HOW DO YOU CONCENTRATE when there is a girl rubbing you face/body. D:>

But Tony can change into a gentleman rabbit! Points for gentleman, minus points for rabbit. :<

See ya Chal. 8D

/Pixivs

I wish Konami would release Tokimeki in English, then my life would be so much easier. ;;

Don't we all.

Fat chance Konami doing that when they've never brought the parent branch of Tokimemo games to the states. :C

Both series please.

Seriously. HOW DO YOU CONCENTRATE when there is a girl rubbing you face/body. D:>

It's very very difficult.

I really hate that battle with the Sniper boss that packs a Steel Bow. FFS you either NEED Physic or spend hours hoping for the Illusions to kill him because taking Valbo across that desert simply won't cut it and if Jenny should try and get in range to heal Valbo, she's dead in the next turn.

I've updated Sillyna's sig.

soluna-wants.png

She's now BR. Suddenly everything makes sense.

EDIT: Font colors. Oh well, two versions then.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

Are you guys picking on my niece unnecessarily much?

It's clearly our way to show affection towards her. Don't worry.

Or worry twice as much, I don't know.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm