FE4 THREAD

Fia

And I mean that nothing happened after the 4th goal.

Or so I expected, since that was what happened against Australia. So, that was when I stopped watching.

It was nice seeing the crowd's reactions.

I blame Terry for England's loss.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Rei WTF your member title

Destiny generator.

It's actually surprisingly related to your location.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

Stop slacking, Musashi-sama.

Sigh. He means you're up your own butt. Really deep inside, too.

This is awkward, kind of like the time I had to explain what tapping and poking meant to Hatari. |:

Sigh. He means you're up your own butt. Really deep inside, too.

This is awkward, kind of like the time I had to explain what tapping and poking meant to Hatari. |:

...I guess I'll have to change that.

She also didn't know what a MILF was. 8D

Lulz, Olwen with Ambush is pretty tits, as long as she's near Leaf, Nanna, and whoever has the King Sword she rapes shit left, right, and center on enemy phases. Why didn't I think of this stuff last PT?

Didn't Daim Thunder gave Ambush or some shit like that?

Lulz, Olwen with Ambush is pretty tits, as long as she's near Leaf, Nanna, and whoever has the King Sword she rapes shit left, right, and center on enemy phases. Why didn't I think of this stuff last PT?

My thing against her is her crap HP which really makes her fatigue easily. That and since Asvel has usually much more and kills in one hit, I find him better for that.

Also this kind of thing always makes me smile when I do it:

shungokusatsu.png

Sorry Sirius.

Edited by Dio

My thing against her is her crap HP which really makes her fatigue easily. That and since Asvel has usually much more and kills in one hit, I find him better for that.

Hezul scroll can solve that with +30% hp growth, also if you really want you can toss her a Life ring, although I like tossing my Life rings to Asvel(Much needed in Manster seeing as that helps his somewhat shaky start) and Safy so she doesn't fatigue super fast seeing as you need to rush to get her staff rank to A by Chapter 12.

Thing with Asvel is that like, Olwen, he usually needs his PRF weapon to have a shot at 1HKOing and even with Graphcalibur he's still usually unable to kill before the enemy gets to touch him with Ambush than with Olwen's DaimThunder. Although in Asvel's favor he's less dependent on Charisma/supports seeing as Graphcalibur has way more accuracy.

Tackle, Ember, Will-O-Wisp, Fake Out. So, sadly, no. Fake Out fits, though.

Awww. :<

You should try to get attacks that fit. Confusion works, too.

That was the first thing I noticed. Luigi is transgendered.

Who didn't know this?

Hezul scroll can solve that with +30% hp growth, also if you really want you can toss her a Life ring, although I like tossing my Life rings to Asvel(Much needed in Manster seeing as that helps his somewhat shaky start) and Safy so she doesn't fatigue super fast seeing as you need to rush to get her staff rank to A by Chapter 12.

Thing with Asvel is that like, Olwen, he usually needs his PRF weapon to have a shot at 1HKOing and even with Graphcalibur he's still usually unable to kill before the enemy gets to touch him with Ambush than with Olwen's DaimThunder. Although in Asvel's favor he's less dependent on Charisma/supports seeing as Graphcalibur has way more accuracy.

Asvel and the second one goes to Parn.

Pure Water exists, and so does Elfire/Tron after a while. While Olwen can use it too, it kinda kills Daim Thunder's Hero effect since it's largely not needed anymore. Even in the case of Salem you get truckloads of Yotsmung in this game. I'd agree however that Ambush + Graphcalibur destroys all pesky Dragon Knights that pop out of nowhere.

Edited by Dio