• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good choice, sir.

My "he's probably tons better than Johan" senses tingled once I saw the base speed of each. Sure, Johan has a better speed growth, but does that override the fact Johalva starts with 6 more than him?

I prefer Eyrios >_>

: D

My "he's probably tons better than Johan" senses tingled once I saw the base speed of each. Sure, Johan has a better speed growth, but does that override the fact Johalva starts with 6 more than him?

Not only that, but he can use bows to further improve his attack speed. Depending on who is Lester's father, give one the Hero Bow and the other the Hero Bow. Preferably, if Lester's father is Midayle, let him keep the Hero one and if it is Jamka, give him the Killer one.

The Killer Bow user should also get the Pursuit Ring.

How come there's a Marty chibi but not an Eyrios one? :mellow:

Because most of the icons are early game's characters. Up to Carrion.

: D

Not only that, but he can use bows to further improve his attack speed. Depending on who is Lester's father, give one the Hero Bow and the other the Hero Bow. Preferably, if Lester's father is Midayle, let him keep the Hero one and if it is Jamka, give him the Killer one.

The Killer Bow user should also get the Pursuit Ring.

I'm guessing this is one of the few games where bows are actually swell!

I'm guessing this is one of the few games where bows are actually swell!

Well they don't suck as much. They're lighter than lances so you might say they're better. The Killer Bow is about as heavy as a sword, too.

After FE 2 and 10, FE 4 was probably the nicest to bow units.

Well they don't suck as much. They're lighter than lances so you might say they're better. The Killer Bow is about as heavy as a sword, too.

After FE 2 and 10, FE 4 was probably the nicest to bow units.

And Fire Emblem 2 and 4 is probably when they were cruelest to axes, right? (I don't know the formula for Fire Emblems 1 and 3 when it comes to weight) Fire Emblem Gaiden didn't even have playable axe users.... Afterwords, axes became super cheap, both literally and figuratively. (I think axes have always been the cheapest in actual price) Axes in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn= crazy overpowered.

The natural bow users kinda suck though... Tanya has STR problems, Ronan's STR growth should've been his MGC growth instead. Robert's decent but that E rank in bows he starts with is lame >_>.

FE5 Bow users are suck. Useable, but suck. I prefer use other units.

The natural bow users kinda suck though... Tanya has STR problems, Ronan's STR growth should've been his MGC growth instead. Robert's decent but that E rank in bows he starts with is lame >_>.

FE 4, not 5.

Lolwut? How?

Long silver hair, girly looks. Eyes are similar, too.

And Fire Emblem 2 and 4 is probably when they were cruelest to axes, right? (I don't know the formula for Fire Emblems 1 and 3 when it comes to weight) Fire Emblem Gaiden didn't even have playable axe users.... Afterwords, axes became super cheap, both literally and figuratively. (I think axes have always been the cheapest in actual price) Axes in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn= crazy overpowered.

I recall there is no Axe in FE2.

I recall there is no Axe in FE2.

There are axes in the game, but only enemies use it. There aren't any axes that are used as items in the game. I'm guessing they starting being nice to axes by Fire Emblem 5, too nice by the 3D Fire Emblems.

Somewhat. Axes started to be good when there was a build or strength stat in the AS calculation. Build made axes good but strength made them the best weapon type.

Somewhat. Axes started to be good when there was a build or strength stat in the AS calculation. Build made axes good but strength made them the best weapon type.

In the Gameboy Advance Fire Emblems, I'd say they're the best, as well. At least in Fire Emblem 7, for sure. Fire Emblem 6 is shaky, since they're less accurate. Fire Emblem 8, does it really matter which weapon performs better?

They're still the best in FE6 since most enemies are carrying Lances.

Such as the billions of Wyvern Riders in chapter 21!

Old McZales had an axe, eieio! And with that axe he murdered lance users, eieio!

With a Knight here, and a Cavalier there, here a wyvern rider, there another wyvern rider, what's with all the wyvern riders?

Old McZales had an axe, eieio.