FE4 THREAD

Fia

Musashi could make a good slowpoke actually. That is, if Soluna is the Shellder.

haha, luna was a beautifly and roxas was a dustox, but that changed when it broke.

what about a mantyke and remoraid, since they actually combine and are needed together to evolve? slowking > slowbro too.

Edited by Hatari

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Experience Efficiency, anyone?

@Sirius: well, every character has their cool moments. Taya was awesome because, despite how I neglected her years ago, she was a damn pro even with my (un)intentional sandbagging. Luke I guess is another one of those "gee I really underestimated him / her" and just with the Power Ring he took me by surprise.

I ditched Luke pretty early. His damage wasn't impressive, same for his durability and Jackal unintentionally led me to believe that Luke is just Skreech with effort needed.

Also, I did get my ass bitten backward by the wishing for me to not be so lucky. Kraken Battle took a couple resets because:

- *Puts Kazin on the bridge* OH GOD A CRITICAL.

- *Fear of putting Kazin on the bridge, I put Bowie on there inste-* oh great now it targetted Luke instead? >_<

- *Puts Chester on the bridge, sees the 16 and shrugs*. Next turn I got KOed with 18 damage.

- on my final run, Chester got hit by a critical.

- Luke trolled me with his damage output. Kraken was left with 10 HP and after I used Quit he damaged Kraken for 9. Reset, Turn 5 Luke does 11 damage.

Ffs I couldve 4 turned Kraken if I knew that.

The game shows you love by trolling you.

Don't forget to give him Amnesia.

LOL, all of them can learn it. i'll need to move relearn on whiscash, but i kinda need his movelist right now for battle and HMs. (earthquake, surf, waterfall, ice beam)

Edited by Hatari

In order to show her uncle how much she loved him, the girl decided to bake him a birthday cake. She followed the recipe she got from the internet the best she could, but eventually noticed she didn't have enough sugar. Asking a friendly neighbor, she managed to get the materials she thought she needed.

However, the girl had caught a cold and, as such, her sense of smell was impaired. She never noticed that the white powder she got wasn't sugar.

Once the cake was done, she presented it to her uncle with a big, enthusiastic smile. Her uncle didn't have a good stomach for sweets, but seeing his precious niece so happy made him unable to resist. He ate it all, though each bite made his belly hurt and his consciousness fade further and further.

The girl panicked for a moment, thinking she could have killed her precious, adored uncle, but calmed down as she noticed he still drew breath. He was merely sleeping. She watched him sneeze for a while, eventually noticing he wouldn't wake up any soon.

A malicious smile appeared in her face, and she You'll get warned if you keep on writing this kind of thing. >_> -Srs

When the man finally managed to wake up, hours after the incident, he knew only two things: one that it hurt, two that he shouldn't allowed his niece near the oven ever again.

While he could take meds to correct the first issue, the second one was more delicate. If he wasn't going to let her cook, then what would they do? Money was hard to come by, so eating in restaurants wasn't an option. He pondered for a while, and reached the obvious conclusion.

He would have to cook from then on.

The man tried to tell his decision to his niece as nicely as he could, fearing she would feel sad or offended if he were to dish her cooking. Still, she cried. She only wanted to make him happy, and that was the result. The man then tried to calm her, to make amends.

What he didn't know, however, was that those were fake tears. The girl knew she was horrible at cooking, and only shed tears in order to make her uncle gladly do something she thought he usually wouldn't.

"I forgive you," she said, "but only if you use my pink apron and bunny mittens when cooking."

Thinking it was a small price to pay for his niece's happiness, the man readily agreed. It was only when he first donned the apron that he noticed that maybe, just maybe, her tears could have been insincere.

But it was already late. Far too late.

I'm uninspired today.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

what about the innocent victim who ate from the cake too?

Soluna was busy.

7/10. I think you could've done more if you bullshitted something about the powder being cocaine provided by Dagron disguised as a neighbor.

I'm kind of short on time.