FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, yeah, I understand that, but it's kind of boring sitting there watching without any comment, when I could, you know...play the game myself.

I thought of making it an LP but not being able to comment much, wasn't sure. I guess I might try starting on Alm's chapter 4 maps or something. Though, what's a program I can use to add audio commentary AFTER the video is made (since programs that do it during the recording have been terrible from what I've tried).

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, mr goodkat,

Where do yu want to wake up tomorow morning? I want to wake up in a bed with bunnies and puppies and kittens and really nice music playing in the background which is sad music but not obnoxciously sad like emo or anything. Ac

I thought of making it an LP but not being able to comment much, wasn't sure. I guess I might try starting on Alm's chapter 4 maps or something. Though, what's a program I can use to add audio commentary AFTER the video is made (since programs that do it during the recording have been terrible from what I've tried).

Never did any recording myself, so you might want to ask Balcerzak (though his method seem quite tedious.)

No.

Sure, watching some random dude playing is so much more fun than playing a game yourself.

hi, mr goodkat,

Where do yu want to wake up tomorow morning? I want to wake up in a bed with bunnies and puppies and kittens and really nice music playing in the background which is sad music but not obnoxciously sad like emo or anything. Ac

I want to wake up in my bed without scorpions or anything dangerous around...and I have my reasons to say that

i wish there was someone beside me to talk so i never have to move and i can just stare at the ceiling and wouldn't feel so lonely, maybe we wont even have to talk just telepttttathic telepatic telephatitc? with our minds and then i don't have to move or want antyhing in the world.

Sure, watching some random dude playing is so much more fun than playing a game yourself.

Voice commentary is unnecessary in videos that can help you get through a game. Why else are my Metroid videos so popular among my videos, despite having no voice commentary?

Edited by BLS

I want to wake up in my bed without scorpions or anything dangerous around...and I have my reasons to say that

do you normally have scoripans in your bed? I thioguht they were poisonous. Myabe you are secretly superhuman powers if the spider bites you in thsi case the scorpian.

i wish there was someone beside me to talk so i never have to move and i can just stare at the ceiling and wouldn't feel so lonely, maybe we wont even have to talk just telepttttathic telepatic telephatitc? with our minds and then i don't have to move or want antyhing in the world.

why the depression?

do you normally have scoripans in your bed? I thioguht they were poisonous. Myabe you are secretly superhuman powers if the spider bites you in thsi case the scorpian.

A scorpion invaded my house last night and since then I am a little too cautious...

Edited by Mr. Goodkat

why the depression?

there is pain everywhere and i can feel everything and my arm hurts and my leg hurts and my neck hurts and I want to go to sleep but I feel so lonely and sad I think I would cry if it was dark and empty. does thi s make sense? I'm kind of scared I never felt this way I feel so bad. D:

there is pain everywhere and i can feel everything and my arm hurts and my leg hurts and my neck hurts and I want to go to sleep but I feel so lonely and sad I think I would cry if it was dark and empty. does thi s make sense? I'm kind of scared I never felt this way I feel so bad. D:

...sad.gif

"Do normal girls use these clothes?"

:KnollRoll:

Voice commentary is unnecessary in videos that can help you get through a game. Why else are my Metroid videos so popular among my videos, despite having no voice commentary?

You and Marthur are talking about different things.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

DARKNESS IMPRISIONING ME

ALL THAT I SEE

ABSOLUTE HORROR

He never said they were necessary. Just that he thought it might be more interesting to watch if there were any commentary.