FE4 THREAD

Fia

Fair enough. Like I said, I'm a terrible graphic artist, so don't really know what is or isn't useful.

I just like having layers.

If I could only figure out how to make it so that when cut-and-pasting or copy-and-pasting it does it pixel perfect, instead of sort of blurring on the edges, I would be 100% happy. I think there's some sort of tick mark about Hard Edge, or Aliasing or something, but I don't even know.

I'm much more used to paint.NET for layers and pixel-per-pixel works (though MSPaint works even better).

I'm getting slightly more used to it, though. I may not need a tablet for my birthday after all.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but my laptop overheats really fast for some reason when I play. I try not to play for more than two hours at a time. I should get a flashcart already. Ricardo is hawt.

Definitely.

The repetitiveness of the donjons and the lack of Suspend option make me cry. :(

I like it, too. :"D

I use GIMP all the time. Need any help with it? :>

My first time using it. Annoying to get used to. >:U

I'm good, just fiddling around a bit more. :> (I will need help learning how to color as soon as I get this lineart down.)

My first time using it. Annoying to get used to. >:U

I'm good, just fiddling around a bit more. :> (I will need help learning how to color as soon as I get this lineart down.)

Yeah, it is. The loading times and the occasional freezes are extremely annoying, too. ;;

Good~ You'll get the hang of it real soon. (Coloring...? I am not good at that at all... >3>)

Woooo I have Photoshop.

GIMP can do almost everything Photoshop can.

For free.

8D

Yeah, it is. The loading times and the occasional freezes are extremely annoying, too. ;;

Good~ You'll get the hang of it real soon. (Coloring...? I am not good at that at all... >3>)

GIMP can do almost everything Photoshop can.

For free.

8D

I meant handling the path tool, but yeah, loading time is like whoa.

Some kind of coloring style at least? don't make me use the fill option. :<

Pirates can get it for free too.