• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I read through profiles and all I got was something about being asked to leave an empire thread.

Yeah, he was kicked out of Haru's empire thread yesterday.

Yeah, he was kicked out of Haru's empire thread yesterday.

Oh yes I see it now. Roleplaying sure is srs bsns and besides, all these empire threads that take roleplaying seriously all godmode themselves to the point where it's a neverending circle that makes all sides seem like fucking idiots who need psychiatric help. Also, quitting the forums because you were ask to leave a thread is pretty pathetic

Edited by Joey

Oh yes I see it now. Roleplaying sure is srs bsns and besides, all these empire threads that take roleplaying seriously all godmode themselves to the point where it's a neverending circle that makes all sides seem like fucking idiots who need psychiatric help.

Also, quitting the forums because you were ask to leave a thread is pretty pathetic

Truer words have never been spoken.

I'm not sure if he quit for that reason, but it's probably a large majority of it. A few months back he said he was going to leave sometime. I convinced him not to then, but now I've stopped caring.

I'm not sure if he quit for that reason, but it's probably a large majority of it. A few months back he said he was going to leave sometime. I convinced him not to then, but now I've stopped caring.

Well, I'm sure he'll be back.

It was pretty lulzy seeing him take shit from all sorts of people 3-5 years younger than him. I know age shouldn't matter but I have much less respect for people who are 18 that act 12 than for 12 year olds who act properly for their age.

Oh yes I see it now. Roleplaying sure is srs bsns and besides, all these empire threads that take roleplaying seriously all godmode themselves to the point where it's a neverending circle that makes all sides seem like fucking idiots who need psychiatric help. Also, quitting the forums because you were ask to leave a thread is pretty pathetic

BwHAhAhAhHAhAHA, I KILLED YOU'RE LASER CANnoNS WiT Bu11ShiT

;-;

The funny thing is that godmodding is one of the reasons he was asked to leave.

Why would that remind you of Soluna?

Why would that remind you of Soluna?

She wants her game back because she's going blind. Clearly.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

That has to be the most insincere and meaningless "don't leave" I have ever seen.

And it might be just enough, to match his own probably insincere and meaningless "I'm leaving."