• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

In the north, people get stuck in their house throughout the entire winter, where they tend to pig out on junk food and watch TV, and without being able to go outside and exorcise, they tend to get fat (Again, there are always exceptions). In the South, there isn't really a winter, since when it does snow it's for like, a week of the entire year. Thus, people are always able to go outside and do whatever. That said, the diets in certain states means people are still prone to becoming fatties in the South... (Georgia, I'm looking at you.)

In the south, people get too hot outside and they get stuck in their house for the entire summer, where they tend to pig out on junk food and watch TV, and without being able to go outside and exercise because it's too hot, they tend to get fat again (There are always exceptions). Blahblahblah

You live in Florida. No shit you're going to say that because most of the pretty girls go there to show off their body at a beach or something. So I don't see where you're trying to go with this.

/reports for offense

XSeed is going to localize something? They do good at that, so that's nice to hear. :3

The map on that very page plants Michigan as fatter than Florida, and New York in the same spot, genius. And Miami's kinda full of fatasses here...

28% of the adult population (both genders) of Michigan is obese. Remind me how this is the 70% you claimed.

why am i even bothering it's gIO

sad.gif

Every time you let gIO make you frown, you fall one tier in the manliness list.

XSeed is going to localize something? They do good at that, so that's nice to hear. :3

XSeed bought the rights to localize the PSP versions of the Ys (1&2, 7 and Felghana) and Sora no Kiseki series.

Buy them when they're out. BUY THEM.

/goes back to replaying Sora no Kiseki SC

They're no Working Designs, but they are good.

why am i even bothering it's gIO

Masochism.

28% of the adult population (both genders) of Michigan is obese. Remind me how this is the 70% you claimed.

Cities tend to be more obese that suburbs, which tend to be more obese than rural areas.

Oh hey, Detroit's one of the 25 fattest cities in the country, and Tampa's one of the 25 most fit. Never mind that Miami's the fattest city in America, Michigan doesn't even make the list for most fit.

Cities tend to be more obese that suburbs, which tend to be more obese than rural areas.

Cities are more obese than suburbs because cities have a much higher population. More people -> More fat people -> High obesity percentage durr hurr

Also, the entire northeast part of the US is very low in ranking, making your "EVERYTHING IS COLD SO YOU GET FAT" theory even less believable and, if that isn't enough, New York, the state you said was just as fat as Michigan and the other high ranking Northern states, is one of the least fat states, but, luckily for you, you decided to completely ignore the whole "NEW YORK IS FAT" comment that you started with, and went straight back to beating on Michigan, which is nowhere near as obese as you originally asserted, because you're gIO.

Good day, sir.

Oh hey, Detroit's one of the 25 fattest cities in the country, and Tampa's one of the 25 most fit. Never mind that Miami's the fattest city in America, Michigan doesn't even make the list for most fit.

how does not making the most fit suddenly make everyone terribly obese what am i reading

Cities are more obese than suburbs because cities have a much higher population. More people -> More fat people -> High obesity percentage durr hurr

Also, the entire northeast part of the US is very low in ranking, making your "EVERYTHING IS COLD SO YOU GET FAT" theory even less believable and, if that isn't enough, New York, the state you said was just as fat as Michigan and the other high ranking Northern states, is one of the least fat states, but, luckily for you, you decided to completely ignore the whole "NEW YORK IS FAT" comment that you started with, and went straight back to beating on Michigan, which is nowhere near as obese as you originally asserted, because you're gIO.

Good day, sir.

how does not making the most fit suddenly make everyone terribly obese what am i reading

You were supposed to start ignoring him.