• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm man enough to wait! However, from the sounds of it, I'll probably be laying off that super hard mode option!

I never play hard mode as it is. I'm too much of a "gotta keep everyone alive" and hard mode is more meh.

So far, I've only played PoR Hard Mode...and that was enough for me.

I never play hard mode as it is. I'm too much of a "gotta keep everyone alive" and hard mode is more meh.

So far, I've only played PoR Hard Mode...and that was enough for me.

Don't know what games you own, but some hard modes should be handle-able enough for you. The Sacred Stones Hard Mode is only somewhat harder for the first few chapters. I think the enemy still pulls the "not gain a stat until past level 5" stuff.

Don't know what games you own, but some hard modes should be handle-able enough for you. The Sacred Stones Hard Mode is only somewhat harder for the first few chapters. I think the enemy still pulls the "not gain a stat until past level 5" stuff.

Any of the games released in english are the ones i own. *shrug* hard mode is...alright i guess...but replay generally doesn't happen. (RD and PoR are the exceptions)

I'm man enough to wait! However, from the sounds of it, I'll probably be laying off that super hard mode option!

do you know when it will be coming out to america or europe?

The only hard modes I haven't completed are Radiant Dawn's Hard Mode, due to me getting bored with the game in general, though I am in the middle of one, and Shadow Dragon due to who knows why. I felt pretty special getting through Sword of Seals' Hard Mode! Although, Hard Mode stat bonuses sort of nullify tougher enemies once you obtain such characters.

do you know when it will be coming out to america or europe?

No clue! I personally would guess around either November or Christmas time for America, and who knows for Europe! Poor Europe seems to always have the longest waiting times.....

The only hard modes I haven't completed are Radiant Dawn's Hard Mode, due to me getting bored with the game in general, though I am in the middle of one, and Shadow Dragon due to who knows why. I felt pretty special getting through Sword of Seals' Hard Mode! Although, Hard Mode stat bonuses sort of nullify tougher enemies once you obtain such characters.

Radiant Dawn is my favorite game really...but probably because i'm so partial to the laguz.

No clue! I personally would guess around either November or Christmas time for America, and who knows for Europe! Poor Europe seems to always have the longest waiting times.....

truth to be told...sad.gif

Still, I wonder what that Roro fellow is all about. I also hope the growth rates aren't as rigid as last game's! It felt like each character had little to no individuality!

Still, I wonder what that Roro fellow is all about. I also hope the growth rates aren't as rigid as last game's! It felt like each character had little to no individuality!

Speaking of Shadow Dragon...maybe I should play and do some reclassing...I fail at clock abusing and whatnot.

There is something weird about the Shadow Dragon cartridge...I have bought twice and everytime I seem to lose it for some reason...Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Edited by Mr. Goodkat

Hey, The End I was wondering, what does this option mean?

Stuff.png

(Something with people? union?)

"Everyone's conditions", "how's everyone" or however you'd prefer to translate that.

(minna no yousu)

EDIT: "My Unit"'s grandfather is Jeigan's friend. Something like this was bound to happen.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

Ulquarra might have been worse for your manliness rating than the loli-witch...

Wasn't Ulquiorra part of the best fight in Bleach Ie: the only good one

My brother's new gf looks like a loli.

You can do it too, Musashi.

~_~

EDIT: "My Unit"'s grandfather is Jeigan's friend. Something like this was bound to happen.

That's awesome.

Wasn't Ulquiorra part of the best fight in Bleach Ie: the only good one

and I haven't seen it yet...why he had to die? He was damn awesome!

Edited by Mr. Goodkat

Even after the bloofest called Shadow Dragon and the obvious Aum Staff spamming that came after it, Marth still feels hurt every time one of his soldiers die.

What a pansy.

Even after the bloofest called Shadow Dragon and the obvious Aum Staff spamming that came after it, Marth still feels hurt every time one of his soldiers die.

What a pansy.

Truly Sigurd is the top tier lord. What a cold heartbreaker.

Ike really didn't care too much either.

"I fight for my friends"

Sigurd is pretty much "I fight for sum pussy"

"I fight for my friends"

Sigurd is pretty much "I fight for sum pussy"

Ike might fight for his friends, but he barely reacts when one bites the dust, if at all.

Although that is a good argument to put Sigurd above Ike...