• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Her absolute base DEF is -2. For Lunatic, Luke is likely the best Cav between him, Cecil and Rody.

Darn it IS...

You'll enjoy this one then: Yubello starts off as a Mage and his absolute base MAG is -2.

Darn it IS...!

Edited by Ein Lanford

No problem. Who knows with him.

Also that Fighter with +2 Def and +1 Spd you took in your own run is doing well in mine. I know I took the 2nd option for growths, which I do believe is HP, and I got a few 2 HP level ups.

Yeah, you're going to love Fighter My Unit. 3X he's a machine OHKOing Armor Knights while dodging on a fort (well, 56% displayed just about).

In regards to the Lady Sword, let me see if I can help.

Have Cecil reclass to Pegasus Knight. Move upward on Turn 1. Make sure that Catria gets a Steel Lance and a Vulnerary in the process and don't have Cecil charge -just- yet (you want the Hunters to come toward you; not run away). By Turn 2 you SHOULD be able to recruit Warren + attack a Hunter with Catria. Have Cecil start bolting toward the Thief. The Hunters should be down on Turn 2. Turn 3-6 should consist of chasing him down. Iron Lance Cecil + Steel Lance Catria should KO the Thief. This should happen before you step into the DracoKnight's range. If you went within it's range, you're too late.

Edited by Colonel M

Well Joey thought of a nice strategy that gets you the Lady Sword and recruits Warren with little to no problems. First, what's your Luke's STR and your Cecil's SPD?

Base for both, I didn't use them in the Prologue, now it's biting me in the ass.

I can't seem to get the Lady Sword and Keep everyone alive. >_>

If your Cecil has 10 speed as a cav you can very easily get the Lady Sword by having Luke and Cecil go as left as possible, their starting positions also need to be as left as possible. They will intercept the thieves but in order for this to work you also have to have your main group go through the forest instead of the path to the right.

Edited by Joey

Base for both, I didn't use them in the Prologue, now it's biting me in the ass.

Ooh well that stinks. You can kill the thief with Katua and Luke but Warren's gonna have to go buh bye unless you decide to lock him in place with 4 units around him.

Basically, have Katua and Luke move to the left to kill the thief when there's little to no harm in it (start attacking with Katua and give her a Steel Lance) while the rest of the team moves through the forest, Marth going to the village first of course.

Also, Cav My unit as the starter is lame on Lunatic >_>. It can't tank, it can't double reliably and its MOV is useless.

Ooh well that stinks. You can kill the thief with Katua and Luke but Warren's gonna have to go buh bye unless you decide to lock him in place with 4 units around him.

Basically, have Katua and Luke move to the left to kill the thief when there's little to no harm in it (start attacking with Katua and give her a Steel Lance) while the rest of the team moves through the forest, Marth going to the village first of course.

Also, Cav My unit as the starter is lame on Lunatic >_>. It can't tank, it can't double reliably and its MOV is useless.

Well What Colonel said might work, with Peg!Cecil.

I noticed once I hit Ch1. =|

I'd try the Cecil & Catria strategy if you can. You want as much power on the frontlines near the Cavaliers as you can get. Though I will say you seriously should've trained Luke.

You can do it with Peg Knight!Cecil if you +3 forge a steel sword or iron lance and the thief has to have 2 defense, if the thief has 26HP you need a +4 forge.

I nabbed the Thief with a Iron Lance and +2 Steel Sword. Then Cecil died. I'll switch up Cecil with Katua so I can recruit Warren.

Though going through the forest screws the cavs, which is nice.

Edited by Michalis