• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just terrible at that. Sorry. ;^;

How far are you, anyway?

Sillyna.

School civil war festival.

Try to get the Ether Level at 100 for your Grow Books.

Way ahead of you.

Et and Yun are awesome.

I keep the materials' ether levels as low as possible until I can get a 0. Then I make 100s.

It's rather easy at this point, even if it sometimes require making magical clay out of blood clay and stuff.

Mana Khemia 2.

What the fuck just happened.

Thankfully I only read the first line of that.

Jiro is the best character.

I use Snes9x, but ZSNES probably has it to.

It does. Most decent emulators do, nowadays.

Sillyna.

School civil war festival.

I just finished that yesterday. Who's your partner? goddammit I wanted to pick YUN

Way ahead of you.

Et and Yun are awesome.

If you have most of Et's weapons, she's such a powerhouse. Lily/Whim beats everybody else, though.

I keep the materials' ether levels as low as possible until I can get a 0. Then I make 100s.

It's rather easy at this point, even if it sometimes require making magical clay out of blood clay and stuff.

I don't even bother. I just make them and go along my way, and my team is still pretty damn good. 8D

I still don't understand some of these syntheses.

Thankfully I only read the first line of that.

Jiro is the best character.

You shouldn't of opened it. :C

Jiro = Johnny Yong Bosch. So it's a yes for me. Taro's okay, too, even though he has to share a name with a crybaby.

Which reminds me, they actually first appeared as a job in Mana Khemia, and probably even before that if they were in Atelier Iris.

I just finished that yesterday. Who's your partner? goddammit I wanted to pick YUN

... I'm not there yet, I just got to the sewers. You seem to have a knack for this.

If you have most of Et's weapons, she's such a powerhouse. Lily/Whim beats everybody else, though.

I like Lily's skills, but magic/ice-resistant monsters make her cry.

I don't even bother. I just make them and go along my way, and my team is still pretty damn good. 8D

The game is very easy. I keep my grow books as updated as I can (I should be getting to 40%s soon), and most new areas I enter are filled with blue monsters. I tried changing the difficulty to hard, but hasn't noticed a difference so far. ~_~

I still don't understand some of these syntheses.

Oh?

You shouldn't of opened it. :C

I didn't. But I quoted it.

Jiro = Johnny Yong Bosch. So it's a yes for me. Taro's okay, too, even though he has to share a name with a crybaby.

Which reminds me, they actually first appeared as a job in Mana Khemia, and probably even before that if they were in Atelier Iris.

I use the Japanese voices. I don't like the sound of English.

Also, noticing the localization differences is pretty nice.

Edited by Mr. Facepalm

... I'm not there yet, I just got to the sewers. You seem to have a knack for this.

I like Lily's skills, but magic/ice-resistant monsters make her cry.

The game is very easy. I keep my grow books as updated as I can (I should be getting to 40%s soon), and most new areas I enter are filled with blue monsters. I tried changing the difficulty to hard, but hasn't noticed a difference so far. ~_~

Oh?

I didn't. But I quoted it.

I use the Japanese voices. I don't like the sound of English.

Also, noticing the localization differences is pretty nice.

WELL YOU SAID-- ...you said... wait. Oh... wait, school festival? ...oh. You don't get a partner for that lol. :<

But otherwise she can wipe out a whole group with Icicle Spear or whatever it was.

You get more AP but less material I think. Later on things probably should be harder. MK1 is still harder. I can't pass the battle where Renee and Tony want Muppy.

Like some most of the weapons have some weird ass ingredients.

Oh. I thought you couldn't quote spoilers. What the hell happened there.

/too lazy for individual quotes

Enna's voice is deafening. IT SUCKS THAT MUCH

But since Raze is Yuri Lowenthal and Gay Fairy is Vic Mignogna I keep it on English.

Don't character quests retain the voices? I only know this because of a translation mistake in one scene.

Edited by Pamela

... What about gIO?

Gio is pretty adamant about not being a pedo.

I never thought I'd see a time when Soluna and TE are playing the same game.

I was kind of surprised when I first saw it too.

WELL YOU SAID-- ...you said... wait. Oh... wait, school festival? ...oh. You don't get a partner for that lol. :<

You really do have a knack for that.

But otherwise she can wipe out a whole group with Icicle Spear or whatever it was.

True enough.

You get more AP but less material I think. Later on things probably should be harder. MK1 is still harder. I can't pass the battle where Renee and Tony want Muppy.

More AP and less material would be pointless. Much, much harder. Especially at night.

Like some most of the weapons have some weird ass ingredients.

It's always like that.

Oh. I thought you couldn't quote spoilers. What the hell happened there.

Since that's a custom code, it gets reverted every time Joshua updates the forum software. -_-

/too lazy for individual quotes

Enna's voice is deafening. IT SUCKS THAT MUCH

But since Raze is Yuri Lowenthal and Gay Fairy is Vic Mignogna I keep it on English.

Japanese is superior.

Koutainasai makasenasai gomennasai (Lilia switching in and attacking. Too bad Whim changed her quote after gaining some extra attacks, it was kind of amusing.)

Don't character quests retain the voices? I only know this because of a translation mistake in one scene.

Eh?

...What the fuck kind of conversation was going on last night/this morning?

It doesn't look especially noteworthy to me. :\

po-po-po-pokerface

po-po-pokerface...

I saw Vocaloid pokerface on YouTube last night. :facepalm:

Edited by Mr. Lonely

You really do have a knack for that.

I'm not trying to do it. ;-;

More AP and less material would be pointless. Much, much harder. Especially at night.

I don't really remember, though. I know the more points part but I'm not sure what really makes it slightly more difficult. Bosses, maybe? In here you can just jump on a monster and press a button. Vayne had to slice it and you still might not hit it. It makes it too easy.

It's always like that.

True. ~_~

Since that's a custom code, it gets reverted every time Joshua updates the forum software. -_-

...that's quiiite stupid. Oh well.

Japanese is superior.

Koutainasai makasenasai gomennasai (Lilia switching in and attacking. Too bad Whim changed her quote after gaining some extra attacks, it was kind of amusing.)

I like either. But I only use Japanese if it's my second playthrough.

'I can do this!' isn't as catchy as that. That makes me sad.

When they get Boosted Skills they'll lose the quote and get a new one. (Except for Frozen Sweets.) Every time Lily uses Frozen Sweets her line gets stuck in my head. :<

Eh?

It was a scene somewhere, I think it was a character quest. I was just going through the dialogue when Raze said something in Japanese when there were no English voices. Then again, it could of been misplaced.

I saw Vocaloid pokerface on YouTube last night.

How ironic~ Since I just watched a Sonika and Tonio version of it.

Edited by Pamela

How ironic~ Since I just watched a Sonika and Tonio version of it.

You borked the forum D:

It wasn't sung by the Vocaloid I was looking for, so I didn't even bother to listen to it.