• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone, whack him with this Restore Staff please?

Eh? Those reinforcement? I use them to level up Leaf?

Noo. You see, your units are split in two groups,one near the castle, and the other way too near the enemies, with some civilians.

I hunger....

Come here Skasha.. you'd make a good Big Mac..

YOU DON'T WANT MY MEAT YOU SILLY MOFO.

Call Meg, she has plenty.

I just got my FE4 rom working,and was wondering who you guys would recommend using?

You can use every unit during a chapter, so do so. Some units (Sigurd, Lex, Levin, Holyn) are clearly better than others (Azel, Tiltyu, Claude, Ardan, Noish, Alec), but you can still use them. (Except Ardan, lolz)

I'll recommend some pairings.

LexXAyra is game breaking. Her kids are Swordmasters with great defense, dodge, and offensive capabilities, plus they have Elite(Paragon).

AzelXTiltyu gives Tiltyu's kids good magic, which is what they need. Not much else to say. They're pretty similar to the parents, just more useful.

HolynXBriggid can give Patty a Hero Sword which is kind of essential for her to stop sucking. Both kids get Moonlight Hit (Luna), which is great, and Faval inherits Ichival, which means he'll rape bosses even harder than he normally does.

MidirXAideen gives Midir a Hero Bow and makes Lester and Lana pretty good. Again, not much else to say. Be sure to sell the Killer Bow to Midir when the 1st Generation is ending, though, so he can pass it on to Lester!

LevinXFury makes Sety rape HARD (he's the second best character in the game with Holsety, which he gets from this pairing) and Fee kind of sucks. She sucks anyway, though, so it's all good.

SylviaXNo one. Her subs > her kids. If you do want to pair her, pair her with Claude or Alec.

BeowulfXLachesis makes Nanna kind of suck (she sucks in most pairings, though), but Delmud turns out to be pretty good. He'll multi-hit like crazy.

Edit: 40 MINUTES LATE?! WHAT?!

Edited by Lester

Eh? But Karin, Eda, Misha, Dean and other mounted units can do the work pretty good? O.o

I don't remember too well, I just remember speeding for them but not getting there before they were burned : /

Come.. here.. Arthur.. let's make a pizza from your head..

Fooood... FOOOOOD

I knew you like eating people's ashes, but... heads..?

I hunger....

Come here Skasha.. you'd make a good Big Mac..

Funky Alvis. He knows McDonalds.

Noo. You see, your units are split in two groups,one near the castle, and the other way too near the enemies, with some civilians.

Yes, I use my mounted units to save those civilians?

Bye~

I just got my FE4 rom working,and was wondering who you guys would recommend using?

Mia.

For little efficiency, I suggest:

Lex!Tiltyu

Noish!Ayra

Levin!Fury

Lachesis!Fin

Bridget!Holyn

Sylvia!dead or Claude

Edin!Midir

For the best efficiency:

Levin!Tiltyu

Lex!Ayra

Lachesis!Fin or Beowulf

Bridget!Holyn

Sylvia!dead

Edin!Midir

Claude!Fury

It slows them, and makes them easy preys to Tornado, Tron, Silver Swords and other shits.

HolynXBriggid can give Patty a Hero Sword which is kind of essential for her to stop sucking. Both kids get Moonlight Hit (Luna), which is great, and Faval inherits Ichival, which means he'll rape bosses even harder than he normally does.

Just to avoid confusion, Faval gets the Ichival no matter who you pair Bridget with (as long as Bridget got it)

Funky Alvis. He knows McDonalds.

Bye~

Byebye : )

You can use every unit during a chapter, so do so. Some units (Sigurd, Lex, Levin, Holyn) are clearly better than others (Azel, Tiltyu, Claude, Ardan, Noish, Alec), but you can still use them. (Except Ardan, lolz)

I'll recommend some pairings.

LexXAyra is game breaking. Her kids are Swordmasters with great defense, dodge, and offensive capabilities, plus they have Elite(Paragon).

AzelXTiltyu gives Tiltyu's kids good magic, which is what they need. Not much else to say. They're pretty similar to the parents, just more useful.

MidirXAideen gives Midir a Hero Bow and makes Lester and Lana pretty good. Again, not much else to say. Be sure to sell the Killer Bow to Midir when the 1st Generation is ending, though, so he can pass it on to Lester!

LevinXFury makes Sety rape HARD (he's the second best character in the game with Holsety, which he gets from this pairing) and Fee kind of sucks. She sucks anyway, though, so it's all good.

SylviaXNo one. Her subs > her kids. If you do want to pair her, pair her with Claude or Alec.

BeowulfXLachesis makes Nanna kind of suck (she sucks in most pairings, though), but Delmud turns out to be pretty good. He'll multi-hit like crazy.

Edit: 40 MINUTES LATE?! WHAT?!

I think Noish!Ayra and Lex!Tiltyu would be better.

Lex!Tiltyu can pretty much sweep everything, while Azel!Tiltyu fails.

Lex!Ayra is probably better than Noish!Ayra but it prevents you from using Lex!Tiltyu, and Noish is almost as good as Lex as a parent.

Except the lack of Elite for Lackhe and Skasaha, and the lack of game-breaking defense.

Tinny and Arthur can say goodbye to any type of good magic with LexXTiltyu, btw. They won't get raped quite as hard by physical units, but they won't be ORKOing anything. Azel's Fala blood isn't passed down with LexXTiltyu, and they don't get that great of speed, either.

Edited by Lester

I am aware that Lex!Ayra > Noish!Ayra, but since Azel!Tiltyu is so mediocre, it should be Noish.

Except the lack of Elite for Lackhe and Skasaha, and the lack of game-breaking defense.

So? Lakche and Skasaha already come at the beginning. They don't need Elite.

And for the defence..

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=la...ish&game=4x

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=la...lex&game=4x

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=sk...lex&game=4x

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=sk...ish&game=4x

As you can see, the difference isn't very much at all.

Lakche and Skasaha can make up for their short comings with Critical + Charge, which complements them perfectly.

Tinny and Arthur can say goodbye to any type of good magic with LexXTiltyu, btw.

What? Tinny has 18 magic at Level 30. With Tron, that's 36 might. No Pursuit. Too bad.

That's why you have Wrath + Ambush. It doubles your might, making it 72. With a magic ring, it's fucking sick. 82 might.

And for Arthur, he's generally amazing with a Hero Sword. 2 crits in a row.

Anything is dead before they get hit.

but they won't be ORKOing anything either.

Look above.

Azel's Fala blood isn't passed down with LexXTiltyu, so they don't get that great of speed, either.

There's barely a difference thanks to Tinny's 50% growth and Arthur's crappy speed cap.

I am aware that Lex!Ayra > Noish!Ayra, but since Azel!Tiltyu is so mediocre, it should be Noish.

So? Lakche and Skasaha already come at the beginning. They don't need Elite.

And for the defence..

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=la...ish&game=4x

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=la...lex&game=4x

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=sk...lex&game=4x

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?character=sk...ish&game=4x

As you can see, the difference isn't very much at all.

Lakche and Skasaha can make up for their short comings with Critical + Charge, which complements them perfectly.

What? Tinny has 18 magic at Level 30. With Tron, that's 36 might. No Pursuit. Too bad.

That's why you have Wrath + Ambush. It doubles your might, making it 72. With a magic ring, it's fucking sick. 82 might.

And for Arthur, he's generally amazing with a Hero Sword. 2 crits in a row.

Anything is dead before they get hit.

Look above.

There's barely a difference thanks to Tinny's 50% growth and Arthur's crappy speed cap.

Bah! Don't need Elite! What blasphamy is this?! Elite is one of best skills in the game.

You call a 2 point lead in defense through most of her levels until is caps nothing? What about the 5 point HP lead? These matter.

By level 13 for Skasaha, a defense lead is already prominent if Lex was his father, and he's still got around 3-4 HP on Noish!Skasaha.

Overkill offensive skills + Overkill offense? Hmmm... Those skills would be much better on a unit that didn't ORKO everything. Hey, you know what's great on all types of units? That's right, Elite!

Yeah, at level 30, which Azel!Tinny still whomps at with an 8 point lead in Magic. Azel!Tinny caps Speed at level 24, while Lex!Tinny never caps it. Oh, if only you have 0.2 more, Lex! Azel!Tinny beats Lex!Tinny in magic by 3 at base level, and it keeps rising from there on. Sure, she's got less defense, but she's a mage, and has that overkill speed from Azel. Also, that's asuming Tinny can even survive a few hits. Even with Lex's defense boosts and minor Neir blood, she still starts with 2 Defense. That's pitiful.

Also, what about Arthur pre-promotion? His Magic base is 8, which is alright, but he only has a 15% growth. That's pitiful. Azel!Arthur nearly caps Magic, which is arguably better than Strength on a Mage Fighter because Magic > Melee (1-2 range on everything, good hit, hits res, etc.)

Your turn.

Why are you arguing Lex!Ayra > Noish!Ayra? I already know that. That's not the point I am trying to make.

Bah! Don't need Elite! What blasphamy is this?! Elite is one of best skills in the game.

Lex!Ayra gives 2 Elites. Lex!Tiltyu gives 2 Elites too. No loss here. Now, let's see their availabilities. Lex!Ayra already comes at the beginning of the 2nd gen, they have sooo much time to level up.. "but Arthur". Arthur is a weak mage and no where near as powerful as Lakche and Skasaha yet, he really needs this Elite more. Tinny comes later, at the end of Chapter 7. She's also a weak mage for that point of the game. Tinny and Arthur need Elite more than Lakche and Skasaha. When I said don't need it, I meant that they're already around for so long and kicking so much ass, it doesn't really matter too much for them. My point was, Arthur and Tinny benefit from it much more than Lakche and Skasaha.

You call a 2 point lead in defense through most of her levels until is caps nothing? What about the 5 point HP lead? These matter.

I called it nothing? When?

By level 13 for Skasaha, a defense lead is already prominent if Lex was his father, and he's still got around 3-4 HP on Noish!Skasaha.

2 HP lead and 1 def lead at level 13. Big shit.

Overkill offensive skills + Overkill offense? Hmmm... Those skills would be much better on a unit that didn't ORKO everything. Hey, you know what's great on all types of units? That's right, Elite!

Hey, you know what's great on weak mages who need training unlike two ass kicking swordfighters who come at the beginning of the gen? That's right, Elite!

Yeah, at level 30, which Azel!Tinny still whomps at with an 8 point lead in Magic. Azel!Tinny caps Speed at level 24, while Lex!Tinny never caps it. Oh, if only you have 0.2 more, Lex! Azel!Tinny beats Lex!Tinny in magic by 3 at base level, and it keeps rising from there on. Sure, she's got less defense, but she's a mage, and has that overkill speed from Azel.

It's obvious that Azel gives more magic. You're bullshitting.

How convenient that you ignored Ambush and Wrath, which murders _everything_. Speed doesn't even matter much when everything is dying.

"but Arthur!Azel has Wrath too". No Ambush, and he's so fragile, it doesn't matter. Same thing for Tinny.

Also, what about Arthur pre-promotion? His Magic base is 8, which is alright, but he only has a 15% growth. That's pitiful. Azel!Arthur nearly caps Magic, which is arguably better than Strength on a Mage Fighter because Magic > Melee (1-2 range on everything, good hit, hits res, etc.)

How convenient that you ignored Elite + Ambush + Wrath, which allows Arthur to promote very early and kick ass very early. Arthur's main weakness is earlygame, fixed by Elite, since he will promote very early.

Why does that magic matter when you have Ambush + Wrath? Arthur isn't using much magic anyway. It's more like Hero Sword rape. But for kicks, let's say he has Elwind. At level 20, he's got 27 might, 54 might, which is enough to kill some enemies.

Edited by Alvis

Since I have to go, I'll make this quick.

Wrath + Ambush is a good combo. However, on Arthur and Tinny, it's useless until they promote, when they get some concrete durability. First, they shouldn't be taking damage. They're primarily mages. Also, since they have terrible defense and HP pre-promotion, they're not going to be in the Ambush+Wrath range often. It's an odd occurance to actually have them there.

Tinny? Useless? Nope. At base level, Tinny has 22 might, meaning 44 might. With a magic ring, that's 54 might. Everyone will bow down to Tinny.

They can take damage with Lex, though.

Edited by Alvis

Tinny? Useless? Nope. At base level, Tinny has 22 might, meaning 44 might. With a magic ring, that's 54 might. Everyone will bow down to Tinny.

They can take damage with Lex, though.

Yes, just ignore the 3 base defense Tinny has and the 4 base defense Arthur has. Those're barely higher than normal. They can't take damage.

Yes, just ignore the 3 base defense Tinny has and the 4 base defense Arthur has. Those're barely higher than normal. They can't take damage.

Yes, just ignore the 50% growth Tinny has and the 55% growth Arthur has.

Yes, just ignore Elite which allows Tinny and Arthur to reach higher levels, thereby meaning more defence.

You're not replying to my other points. Is the debate over already?