What the heck has happened to Winnie the Pooh these days?

General Spoon

Never liked Pooh bear anyways. His name has always been synonymous with shit, so...

But yeah, I remember when Power Rangers actually was good. Now it's three asian guys getting bossed around by a talking hamster. WTF?

Never liked Pooh bear anyways. His name has always been synonymous with shit, so...

But yeah, I remember when Power Rangers actually was good. Now it's three asian guys getting bossed around by a talking hamster. WTF?

Power Rangers was never actually good. We just had a good imagination.

@Celice: I second that. Those shows are funny (and have mature jokes, which isn't a surprise for a cartoon), and are still enjoyable to watch.

Winnie the Pooh is shit (pun intended). I love 'em in the KH games though. :P

Pooh had evil pink elephants as I remember it, but now...As you all have said, it's just gotten worse. The best thing from those days was definitely the animation though. Damn CGI.

Not to mention Christopher Robin being ousted by some red haired girl (whose name eludes me).

Damn you, Disney, Damn you!

Wow, they got rid of Christopher Robin? That was stupid.

Winnie the Pooh seems to have gone into obscurity. Along with other childrens' tv shows like Bear in the big blue house, and the Berenstain Bears

Does the new generation dislike bears?

I remember when I used to watch this show XD To tell the truth... I don't really care at all what they do to it since I never watch it anymore...

...But it is kinda stupid that they got rid of Christopher Robin...

Power Rangers suck. Whenever they get blown away, their arms and legs fly like crazy and it looks so fake.

I remember when I used to watch this show XD To tell the truth... I don't really care at all what they do to it since I never watch it anymore...

...But it is kinda stupid that they got rid of Christopher Robin...

Power Rangers suck. Whenever they get blown away, their arms and legs fly like crazy and it looks so fake.

Who's Christopher Robin again? That's the little kid who plays with Pooh's book right? I actually forgot. XD

Exactly why I said we had good imaginations. We were fooled so easily. I remember when wrestling looked real too, now it looks like a sac of shit.