FE7 LowTurns Topic

Rolanmen1

Mekkah told me you were planning to 1 turn the Red Dragon using Vaida's spear. You can do 114 damage to him with an Oswin double crit (filla's mt + supports required), then basically anyone can deal the finishing blow.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Have been a long time.

I added a new video on the "Other Stuff" Section, it's 1turning the Fire Dragon with only Triangle Attacks.

About the lowturn videos, i just taked a little rest from FE, but im ready to continue it, but i'm working on a Megaman X4 Speedrun, so progress will be slow.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: Added Ch30 (E) / 32 (H) and the Final Chapter with an alternate team, using this team, you don't need to damage your turn count, like training Canas or Nino. Also, note that you don't necesarisly need to use this team, you can use another participants and also, you can use the Lords to kill Linus and Lloyd if you are not using an emulator.

Also, for those who wants to do a lowturn playthrough, here is a save file i did, in this one, i lowturned most of the chapters, plus i abused like hell to give nice level ups on Kent and Florina, some to Lyn and Wil.

Here's the link: http://www.easy-share.com/1908219669/FE7_Ahead_Start.sav