Items

Zephrion

Dost thou useth?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. ITEMS

• Yes, I use them whenever possible.
    • Yes, I use them on occasion, for fun.
    • Yes, but I have an unconventional hatred of Healing Items.
    • If I'm REALLY bored, yes.
    • No, they're too cheap and/or gamebreaking.

Vote away. Provide a reason for your vote if possible. As for me, I use them whenever possible, though if I'm playing online I'm okay with my opponent not wanting to use them. Smash Bros wouldn't be Smash Bros without items.

I'm cool with Smash Balls, since you have to think a little more than you have to with the other items, both in getting them and in using them, to get the full benefit out of the Smash. I'm kinda iffy about the rest, particularly bob-ombs (alright, d-smash, 100% chance of KO'ing, I have it in the ba-waitwhatbobombspawnGAAAAAAME) although I think that if you haven't learned how to deal with a ray gun, beam sword, fire flower, mine or some similar such item after having had some 7-10 years to get used to them, you kinda, y'know, suck.

I voted for the last one. I mean, I don't completely hate items (Some items I do.) but they completely alter the outcome of the match waaaay too much. I've had one match where I had two lives over the guy, he got me with a final smash, a baseball bat, and the Dragon thing, and I lost. It pissed me off so much. But at least he aknowledged that it was really my win as far as skills.

No items: Battle of skill

Items: Battle of luck

I voted for the last one. I mean, I don't completely hate items (Some items I do.) but they completely alter the outcome of the match waaaay too much. I've had one match where I had two lives over the guy, he got me with a final smash, a baseball bat, and the Dragon thing, and I lost. It pissed me off so much. But at least he aknowledged that it was really my win as far as skills.

No items: Battle of skill

Items: Battle of luck

Not always, it takes skill to hit with the Dragon and other Turning point items.

I don't like the smoke ball. What's the point of that thing? And bananas? cmon, don't we trip enough?

*throws smoke ball at someone* "Hahaha! I'm spraying different colors around you!... oooh! light blue....*gets killed**

they cut the red shell (kinda disappointed), the flipper (kinda liked it) and the parasol (didn't like that one...)

Don't kill me you guys, but I like all items, except for the Smash Ball. Man, that has messed up some really good matches.

*Luigi uses FS*

*Enemy dodges it*

*Sonic uses FS*

*Shit I'm screwed*

Don't kill me you guys, but I like all items, except for the Smash Ball. Man, that has messed up some really good matches.

*Luigi uses FS*

*Enemy dodges it*

*Sonic uses FS*

*Shit I'm screwed*

And that is why I don't like final smashes either. Some are too easily dodged, others are practically impossible to dodge.

The only item that I really dislike.. The laser gun, since people like to be cheap and fire it over and over for a KO that you can't react to.

lol! been there, done that!

i like all items except healing stuff.

I can handle M Tomatoes but I frown upon them. Food is usually ok because it's small increments and easily distributed. The team healer is totally ok. It's just hearts....ugh.