The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, besides you have no good reason to.

Just stop it, seriously. Nobody else is amused by it, you're fucking with the game and breaking the rules and just being a fucking tool. Nothing bad will happeen if you stop and I've told you all this before, just fucking cut it out!

Geezus

I wasn't aware this little game that no one takes seriously was SO HARDCORE.

Besides I'm just bored and your little outbursts are rather disruptive especially since you are taking what I am saying so seriously in this little game. Learn to not take these silly comments of mine so seriously especially when they are clearly meant for funsies. Why else would I even bother doing so? I'm not trying to disrupt anything here. I am simply trying to have some fun. How exactly is that so wrong when it is obviously meant to be a joke?

Geez. I have no idea why I keep responding to you. Usually I just ignore these little outbursts of yours. I guess I'm just bored...

Geez. I have no idea why I keep responding to you. Usually I just ignore these little outbursts of yours. I guess I'm just bored...

Then just stop and so will I! This can't be very much fun anyway, you're just repeating the same tired old crap after all. Surely playing a game or something would be a lot more enjoyable?