The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Claiming Komaeda from Super Dangan Ronpa 2 and giving the claim to PKLucas531 and making it so he can't give the claim back to me and or give up the claim or give the claim to someone else.

Edited by Shinki

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ein confirmed stalker.

It's gonna be a thing anyways so claiming Kongou, Hibiki, I-168, and Ikazuchi from that Kantai Collection thingy.

I feel like claiming something but then I'd have to look up if what I'm thinking about claiming is claimed or not.

Well, if it's a Touhou character: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14982&p=2587267

Otherwise, well, you can just use the search function. If you have issues searching on your phone or something, I can do the searching for you.

Well, if it's a Touhou character: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14982&p=2587267

Otherwise, well, you can just use the search function. If you have issues searching on your phone or something, I can do the searching for you.

Well, almost every cool Touhou character has been claimed, so...

As for characters from other things... I'll have to think of some first, especially since I own all the main characters from Baten Kaitos...

Claiming Suzuya from Kantai Collection and giving the claim to Crizix and making it so she can't give the claim back to me and or give up the claim or give the claim to someone else.

Claiming Suzuya from Kantai Collection and giving the claim to Crizix and making it so she can't give the claim back to me and or give up the claim or give the claim to someone else.

What the hell.