The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Shirley, I'm not sure how people are supposed to find the Bravely Default list...

I thought shares/claims were permanent.

If the user goes inactive, or stops caring about claims, then their claims will become nulled.

So I wanted to do a count to see how many claims of Touhou characters the claimers have.

Duck: 1

Tonton: 1

Garland: 1

Vash: 1

Shirley: 3

ZM (that's me): 5

Proto: 7

Puku: 7

SSBMfreak: 9

Ein: 12

Zak: 47

Kalas: 47

Jprebs: 53

Zak, Kalas, and Jprebs REALLY like their Touhou, I guess.

I have 5, actually. The other two are fan characters. I think it's silly to claim all the characters that you just like. Those five are the ones that are most special to me. Well, I want Koishi too, but Kalas-chan already has her...

I unno, I didn't have to get Jprebs permission to share Satori with Zeem and he didn't have to get permission to give his share to me prior, so...

This is true.

If the user goes inactive, or stops caring about claims, then their claims will become nulled.

I have 5, actually. The other two are fan characters. I think it's silly to claim all the characters that you just like. Those five are the ones that are most special to me. Well, I want Koishi too, but Kalas-chan already has her...

Right, right.

Well Sanae's my waifu. *sweatdrops*

I unno, I didn't have to get Jprebs permission to share Satori with Zeem and he didn't have to get permission to give his share to me prior, so...

You're making it sound like just because you guys pulled it off, it was perfectly acceptable. I allowed those Touhou claims because I assumed you guys were all discussing Touhou character claiming in PMs and stuff where everything was resolved. And that even if one of ZM/Kalas/Zak/Jprebs objected to a share, they'd have done so because they seem to check this thread quite often. There are also cases like SSBMfreak's general sharing allowance, so you don't need to bug him for every single share.

But if somebody like Vashiane's involved, yeah, get her permission first.

Edited by Railgun

Can't we just say I'm in on the Shou share already? Vash likes me and will agree, anyway.

If you let her know that you want to share, then sure, we can go with that. She can object to it if she wants. But what we can't do is share Shou without Vashiane's knowledge and thus, approval.

Also, thanks, Kalas-chan~!

If you let her know that you want to share, then sure, we can go with that. She can object to it if she wants. But what we can't do is share Shou without Vashiane's knowledge and thus, approval.

I sent her the PM. Don't worry, I'm SURE she'll accept.

KALAS SAY THAT YOU SHARE SHOU WITH ME NOW

Edited by ZeeEmm