The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, I have a share on Edea as well

Oh sorry, I'll add you to the list.

So Shirley, I'm not sure how people are supposed to find the Bravely Default list...

If the user goes inactive, or stops caring about claims, then their claims will become nulled.

I edited the post. "BDList" will be the search terms.

Well, I think Kalas's terms work... for two months inactivity.

okay now to afk

Claiming Artemia, requesting a share of Mephilia, and claiming Holly from Bravely Decault.

Edited by Jprebs

*coughs*

I don't like them because I can never keep a good conversation because it's getting drowned out by the 900shitzillion people who post there, and no one would care about me any way. Hell, I'm pretty sure most of them don't like me.

It's not cool.

I see.

Kalas you're more well-liked than me there. If anything, you belong there and I don't. I drive people away more than make friends. Look at Shirley and Tonton. They don't want anything to do with me anymore. They still like you, though.

Kalas you're more well-liked than me there. If anything, you belong there and I don't. I drive people away more than make friends. Look at Shirley and Tonton. They don't want anything to do with me anymore. They still like you, though.

Shirley only cares about Ein and California though

Tonton's too busy getting disowned by TheEnd

Shirley likes me enough to talk to me? *actually surprised* huh.

I'm saying that, apart from J, Dusk, and I guess the two you mentioned, that the other people in LtP don't care much for me, so my presence is unneeded there.

Especially not certain theives...

Shirley only cares about Ein and California though

Tonton's too busy getting disowned by TheEnd

LOL both of those are so true. You know, I feel better now. Thanks BLS.

I'm saying that, apart from J, Dusk, and I guess the two you mentioned, that the other people in LtP don't care much for me, so my presence is unneeded there.

I try to talk to everyone :/

It was just my guess.

Thieves?