The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

That's exactly what Raildex is, so yes he is awesome for reading the LNs

:P:

I think I'm the only one who's claimed people exclusive to the LNs prior to your post.

Also, nice choice on the third one.

I kind of want to ask you to share Misaka Worst but meh I don't like sharing bluh

Elhaym van Houten from Xenogears.

Edited by Fera

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of you two (Euklyd or Fera) really need to construct that Raildex List. It shouldn't be that hard, since I doubt there were many Raildex claims.

One of you two (Euklyd or Fera) really need to construct that Raildex List. It shouldn't be that hard, since I doubt there were many Raildex claims.

maybe if I go on a masochistic streak and decide to ctrl+f every single raildex character

maybe if I go on a masochistic streak and decide to ctrl+f every single raildex character

Nah, just Ctrl+F "Index", "Railgun", and "Raildex". Should get you everything. It's not like FE or Touhou, where some people feel they don't have to name where their character is from. And we didn't have a Raildex claiming spree at any point in time that would cause people to just claim characters without mentioning they're from Raildex.

I'd have done it myself, if it weren't filled with spoilers.

Edited by Railgun

If you guys are making an FE list of claims, I have Rath (FE7), Tormod (FE9/10), Laurent (FE13), and I'm sharing Miriel (FE13) with CR. Also, CR claimed a whole bunch of FE13 characters a while ago that she still has claim to, so ISO her to find a list of that.

Rath (FE7)

If I were in charge of FE7, I think I'd have just listed you as the owner of Rath without even bothering to search the thread.

Also, hi Boron! I didn't know you actually checked this thread, heh.

If I were in charge of FE7, I think I'd have just listed you as the owner of Rath without even bothering to search the thread.

Also, hi Boron! I didn't know you actually checked this thread, heh.

Hey Proto, I normally don't check here but I noticed a lot of activity recently so decided to see what was going on.

I'll go ahead and do the Raildex list right after class, or beforehand, if I finish my stuff.

Should be done before the end of the day.

Hi ZM :P

Also, I found CR's giant list of FE13 claims here. And an ISO link from the mafia threads to locate posts and claims of people who visit this thread often.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&cType=topic&cId={TOPIC_ID}&search_author={USERNAME}

Edited by Sangyul

Uh... can someone please help?

Quick question, should I list the Black Knight and... that person who is the Black Knight without his armour as one person, or separately?

ALso, I don't know if I should order the list by first appearance or not...

Edited by Locke Cole

Quick question, should I list the Black Knight and... that person who is the Black Knight without his armour as one person, or separately?

Separately, imo. The original claim mentioned both, but the dude is inactive so eh...

For the FE4 list, just search GoHWList, alright? And the FE5 list will be T776List. Okay? Let's do this.

FE4 LIST

Sigurd: Lumi

Alec:

Noish: Duck

Arden:

Lex:

Azel: Chalis

Midir:

Finn:

Quan:

Ethlyn:

FE5 LIST

I'll work on this later.

Final, working post

Raildex Claim Listing

Key - unused, I decided that knowing in which work(s) ~certain characters~ appear would be a spoiler, and knowing which characters it would be a spoiler for would be a spoiler in itself.
ACSR = A Certain Scientific Railgun / To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
ACMI = A Certain Magical Index / To Aru Majutsu no Index
NT = A Certain Magical Index: New Testament / To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament
ACSA = A Certain Scientific Accelerator / To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator

Sorcery Names will be blacked out, Esper Names will not be (unless obvspoilers), due to their highly different natures wrt secrecy.

[spoiler=Raildex List]
Kamijou Touma ("Imagine Breaker") - Shirley (released)
Index ("Index Librorum Prohibitorum", "Dedicatus545") - ZM (also here)
Stiyl Magnus ("Fortis931") - Euklyd
Kanzaki Kaori ("Salvare000") - Ryunan (possibly inactive)
Misaka Mikoto ("Railgun", "Strongest Electromaster", "Ace of Tokiwadai", "Biri-Biri", "Number Three") - Shirley (released), shared with Proto, Archie, and James Bond
Tsuchimikado Motoharu ("Fallere825") - Euklyd
Fukiyose Seiri - ZM, shared with Sask
Misaki Shokuhou ("Mental Out", "The Queen of Tokiwadai", "Number Five") - ZM, shared with Sask (possibly with Archie; confirmation?)
Accelerator ("Number One") - Euklyd
Last Order / Misaka 20001 - Euklyd, shared with Proto
Frenda Seivelun - Proto
Mugino Shizuri ("Meltdowner", "Number Four") - Proto, shared with Archie
William Orwell (alternatively, "Orville") / Acqua of the Back ("Flere210") - Euklyd
Fiamma of the Right - Euklyd
Lessar - Fera
Misaka Tabigake - Fera
Misaka Worst - Euklyd
Fremea Seivelun - Euklyd
Kakine Teitoku ("Dark Matter", "Number Two") - Archie, shared with Euklyd
Sogiita Gunha ([unknown ability name], "Number Seven") - Archie
Roberto Katze ("Mr. Scandal") - Fera
Thor ("God of Thunder") - Euklyd
Beetle 05- Euklyd

Gekota - Euklyd
Unnamed (and unknown) 6th Level 5 - Archie

TAGS:
A Certain Magical Index, A Certain Scientific Railgun, A Certain Scientific Accelerator, To Aru Majutsu no Index, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou, ACMI, ACSR, ACSA, A Certain Magical Index: New Testament Edited by Euklyd

Seems good, Euk

The issue is that so many characters are in ALL of them; some of them are introduced in Index and then are the actual main protagonists of their own work (Misaka for Railgun, etc.) that it could get really confusing, maybe.

EDIT:

...and that then if I didn't list Misaka under Railgun, it might seem weird, but if I did, then there'd be TONS of repeats (in fact most of the lists would be repeats).

Edited by Euklyd

Oh also the other issue is that the Railgun manga covers all of both Railgun animes and beyond, and the Index LNs cover all of both Index animes and FAAAR beyond.

My opinion: Don't repeat names. Use only one spoiler tag. People should Ctrl+F it anyway, and multiple spoiler tags makes it annoying to Ctrl+F. You can put their appearances in brackets (Index anime, Index II anime, etc), especially for the spoilery names, which should also be covered by black color+background. Their appearance entry should be uncovered and preferably more specific. Here's an example:

Key

ACSR = A Certain Scientific Railgun / To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

ACMI = A Certain Magical Index / To Aru Majutsu no Index

NT = A Certain Magical Index: New Testament / To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament

ACSA = A Certain Scientific Accelerator / To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator

[spoiler=Raildex List]

Misaka Mikoto/Railgun/Biribiri/Biri Biri/Sparky (ACSR, ACMI, NT, ACSA) - Proto, Archie

MISAKA 9982 / MISAKA Imouto (ACMI vol 3/ep 11, ASCR Ch 31/S ep11)

Last Order/MISAKA 20001 (ACMI) - Proto, Euklyd

That was just an example, and is not necessarily accurate at all.