The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you smashed your head agaisnt a button? No one else can claim they bash buttons with their head so I guess you are correct there.

FOOL! They launched because of my heads unbearable sexiness. Stop evading the question.

I'm placing a claim on Katt form Breath of fire 2, Youmu Konpaku form Touhou, HK-47 form star wars knights of the old republic series and Starkiller from Star Wars force unleashed if no one has claimed them yet.

Edited by Marluxia

lol, no list unlike the other ones I've seen?

If there were a list, we'd miss out on so many hilarious arguments!

By the way, I'm 90% sure Ninian's been taken relatively recently. I don't feel like checking the last five pages of the topic, or else I'd tell you by whom.

By the way, I'm 90% sure Ninian's been taken relatively recently. I don't feel like checking the last five pages of the topic, or else I'd tell you by whom.

I searched the topic ._.

I didn't see any results...

Edit: Of course, this post, your post, and my post stating the claim came up... LOL

Edited by shadowofchaos

I searched the topic ._.

I didn't see any results...

Edit: Of course, this post, your post, and my post stating the claim came up... LOL

Seems you're right.

What I remember is probably someone who said he wanted to claim Ninian or should claim Ninian a few days ago, but never doing it. Since that's the case, she's yours.

Seems odd Ninian would go so long without being claimed, though.

Well...the thing was I suggested him to claim Ninian, but it was yesterday. :huh:

Yeah, what I was actually remembering wasn't about Ninian at all. It was another character, and it did result in a claim.

It got jumbled in my head because it's all FE7.

I know what you mean, but seriously, even Sophie got claimed... :mellow:

Maybe people aren't to attractedto dancers? :huh:

Well...IIRC, only Sylvia & Lara have been claimed (No, I'm not insisting on bothering you to look up).

I know what you mean, but seriously, even Sophie got claimed... :mellow:

Maybe people aren't to attractedto dancers? :huh:

Well...IIRC, only Sylvia & Lara have been claimed (No, I'm not insisting on bothering you to look up).

That sounds right.

I'd take this opportunity to claim some dancers, but I just don't particularly like any of them.