FE Inflation

luigi bros

I just promoted Skasaha into a magic user so he can Holsety. But every time he uses his (I think) Pugi the game crashes. I tried resetting and the same thing happened.

Skasaha can't use axes anymore if he promotes to mage lord

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Skasha is the second best unit in the game, the first being Shanan.

The difference that Senkouken makes, heh.

Skasha, second best? I don't know...

Shanan is solidly at first place indeed, though. Ranged Balmung + Senkouken + Nihil not blocking sword skills really help him.

Edited by TheEnd

Senokouken? Which skill is that?

I don't know. I like a lot of units in this game. I think Levin!Skasaha is good. One of the resons Shanan's so good would be this +30 crit in his final class. Levin!Lakche with that sword Lamia drops. I don't know it's name.

I thought it sounded familiar. Sorry. I didn't know it was mentioned. Is Senkouken Japanese? It doesn't sound English.

....well, the patch IS japanese after all.

I thought it sounded familiar. Sorry. I didn't know it was mentioned.

If this is true, then you are not reading the replies. I didn't know it was mentioned either but I searched anyway since I figured it might've been mentioned already after so many posts.

You've been given links, a readme file and quite a lot answers to your questions, even the ones that are redundant and pointless. Why not use them? The search function makes it easy to look through this stuff and CTRL + F and typing a word makes it easy to look up information. There's also google for questions like

What's a "mantra"?

Is there reason not to use search functions? It doesn't even take a minute or noteworthy effort to find the answer to half the questions you ask. The more and more you ask questions without putting the slightest effort in finding the answer on your own, the more this thread looks like nothing more than a post count factory.

Edited by Sirius

Just beat this hack. yay. Bryan and the grauer ritter was hell. Much worse than the cross knights. Thankfully them and the dark war lords are the only things that are really hard about the final chapter.

Just beat this hack. yay. Bryan and the grauer ritter was hell. Much worse than the cross knights. Thankfully them and the dark war lords are the only things that are really hard about the final chapter.

Brian? Holy shit, tell more about this. I'm not on the mood to finish it now.

Don't want to spoil too much but Swanchika has heroes weapon capibilities now and gives really good stat bonuses. That and his skills. That's all Im saying though....

Don't want to spoil too much but Swanchika has heroes weapon capibilities now and gives really good stat bonuses. That and his skills. That's all Im saying though....

I saw it at Langbart. Levin!Lakche with the sword Lamia drops should be able to defeat hm and his army. If not I'm sure Skasaha should be able to defeat him with Holsety. And if that doesn't work Shanan can do it.

I saw it at Langbart. Levin!Lakche with the sword Lamia drops should be able to defeat hm and his army. If not I'm sure Skasaha should be able to defeat him with Holsety. And if that doesn't work Shanan can do it.

Maybe it will be possible if Swanchika doesn't give/Brian doesn't have Ambush.

Also, Swanchika still is 1~2, so Klaus Solas(that sword) would be quite useless.

Use Shanan anyway, it's more secure.

Maybe it will be possible if Swanchika doesn't give/Brian doesn't have Ambush.

Also, Swanchika still is 1~2, so Klaus Solas(that sword) would be quite useless.

Use Shanan anyway, it's more secure.

Can't they Triangle attack? Or will that not work if he has Nihil? That should one hit kill him.

Can't they Triangle attack? Or will that not work if he has Nihil? That should one hit kill him.

Nihil-less bosses, in Inflation?

Triangle attack = crit.

I know he'd probably have Nihil. I meant will it block the Triangle Attack.

o.o

Jesus man. Nihil blocks Crits. TAs=crits. DO THE MATH DAMMIT

Brian's Great Knights are not too intimidating with all the firepower one should have. Mage Lord Tinny/Arthur with Azel+Tiltyu as the pairing has access to both FalaFlame and Thorhammer(lol 100+ crit with Skill Ring). His other boss buddies maybe some trouble, but not much. The main worry is getting robbed by Steal.

Stick a Skill Ring on Shanan to give him Ambush and let him solo it if it ever becomes really troublesome.

33 AS for the grunts, 42 AS for the mini-bosses, and 45 AS for Brian. Fail.

Edited by Cephas

Brian's Great Knights are not too intimidating with all the firepower one should have. Mage Lord Tinny/Arthur with Azel+Tiltyu as the pairing has access to both FalaFlame and Thorhammer(lol 100+ crit with Skill Ring). His other boss buddies maybe some trouble, but not much. The main worry is getting robbed by Steal.

Stick a Skill Ring on Shanan to give him Ambush and let him solo it if it ever becomes really troublesome.

33 AS for the grunts, 42 AS for the mini-bosses, and 45 AS for Brian. Fail.

Actually, pretty much anything you give Shanan is basically for overkill purposes; he is God. I'm pretty sure Balmung gives him Ambush, because he always attacks first.

Also, the money loss in Epilogue isn't a big deal... it isn't like you'll be repairing stuff a lot of stuff. And even if you are, there's Patty and your own Steal-granting weapons.

Maybe I'm just unlucky. Everyone Bryan attacked got one rounded. Even Tinny with Torhammer and Shannan with his ranged Balmunk. wtf.

One-round or be one-rounded.

That's how Divine Weapon duels work in Inflation.

Maybe I'm just unlucky. Everyone Bryan attacked got one rounded. Even Tinny with Torhammer and Shannan with his ranged Balmunk. wtf.
That's why you don't walk into Brian's range and let him get a shot.

Brian should kill just about anything that enters his range unless Celice is giving some leadership bonus help. 45 AS and 73 attack power is nothing to sneeze at.

Shanan is nerfed when attacking Brian at 2 range. 40 res vs 54 attack power is 14 damage per turn. It's better attacking Brian at close range because Brian has 38 def against Shanan's 60 attack. Shanan also doesn't have triangle advantage at 2 range.

Tinny doesn't have enough attack speed unless she also has a speed boosting item to boost it up to 45 as a Mage Lord.

Edited by Cephas