Faceless Units

1) The original classes are...the ones they come in. I believe it's random, not even locked to a certain name.

2) They're statistically worse than every single non-generic character, so by normal means, no. However, there's something to say for them being endless iron weapon vending machines and meatshields instead of useless meat on your roster.

That said, you can still beat NM with generics. I'm doing it as we speak.

3) No.

1)What are their original classes ?

2)Are any of them good ?

3)Is there a certain way to know which faceless units we'll receive ?

1) I'm pretty sure it's random

2) I could be wrong, but I think the starting stats depend on the level you receive them on. I have no clue what any of their growth rates are, but I'm fairly confident they're not as good the average regular recruit.

3) Actually, they do join your group in a pre-determined order. I don't know what this order is exactly, but there is one.

Wait you are talking about the faceless characters? All of your characters should have faces. Those other ones are enemies and you can't recruit them. If you want to know which enemies with faces you can recruit, you can tell by whether or not they have luck. If they do, then you can recruit them.

Wait you are talking about the faceless characters? All of your characters should have faces. Those other ones are enemies and you can't recruit them. If you want to know which enemies with faces you can recruit, you can tell by whether or not they have luck. If they do, then you can recruit them.

No, he's talking about faceless allies that join when you don't have enough units.

Example, if in a chapter that the fielding limit is 14 and you actually have only 10 units alive, you're going to get 4 faceless units under your control.

Bad Danny. Browsing an internet forum when its summer at 8:30 in the morning! What a loser! [/hypocrite]

No. He's talking about the units that you get when you don't have enough units to fill the total amount given to deploy.

Say a chapter gives you 12 slots open for characters.

You only have 9 characters that are alive.

You get 3 faceless replacements. Their levels is the average level of your team.

EDIT...oh wait. Sirius already answered that a while ago.. :P

Edited by Roxas

Danny doesn't kill his own units, he is sentimentally attached to them. Even NM is not going to reduce his unit count that much.

Danny doesn't kill his own units, he is sentimentally attached to them. Even NM is not going to reduce his unit count that much.

Including those PREP-REMOTES?!

I find faceless units very useful. I just let them plow into enemy and attack with units that I keep.

The enemies usually attack the faceless units, keeping others safe.

It was a chapter with 16 or 14 and I only put in 8. Was it because I had more characters total but just didn't put them in the chapter?

Yeah, it's the total number of characters you got that matters. The faceless units join before the battle (so you can just strip them off their weapons, and when the battle starts, send them ahead to be giant meat baits :lol: )