Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, good matches. Somehow I pull off wins in one on ones even when I start losing. In that battle between Ganondorf and Marth, I footstool jumped you and I won even though I would've lost if I fought you. The Bowser vs. Fox was pretty funny too, because I thought you were going to pwn my ass, but my flame breath gave you like a 100% damage. That was awesome.

Are you for real?!

My biggest pet peeve is when someone NO CONTESTs just because they're on the losing end.

I don't win that often, but I atleast play it through even when I know I can't win. Sometimes I'll suicides but never call the game.

Sorry I called during my shitty atempt at a heavy (Link) I never use heavys. Also if your gonna use the I blame the lag taunt. Use it after u die not me.

Besides my Toon is better

Sorry I called during my shitty atempt at a heavy (Link) I never use heavys. Also if your gonna use the I blame the lag taunt. Use it after u die not me.

Besides my Toon is better

I use my lag taunt whenever I damn well please. It's my job to annoy and cause chaos.

What better way to do that than using taunts that don't make sense?

I used to use Toon also... you spam alot.

I'm gonna be on all this evening and probably till later tonight, so if anyone wants to Brawl on my last potential night of Brawling for a while, let me know