Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

I'll try to be on most of tonight gettin back mah skeelz, but my mom's lazy as fuck and makes me do everything for her, so I'll prolly be stuck leaving mid match a bit.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to be on most of tonight gettin back mah skeelz, but my mom's lazy as fuck and makes me do everything for her, so I'll prolly be stuck leaving mid match a bit.

Make a brb taunt and I'll wait

Sorry I got to make the brackets for the tournament before I get into a lazy state again, i'll be on tonight at eight till whenever (probably when either the internet connection goes shitty or when I lost power)

Eight tells me almost nothing, because you could live in Hong Kong for all I know. XD

Eight for me is in an hour and thirty eight minutes. =X

Nah, same time zone. Sweet. I'll try to be on at eight then. =)

Okay, hey are you interested in joining this weekends tournament, I need one more person the play, I have 15 members and I would like 16

Knife if you're gonna Brawl the person try to make sure that matches last till around eight so that I can add them if you host

Doesn't look like he's online right now...

Okay, hey are you interested in joining this weekends tournament, I need one more person the play, I have 15 members and I would like 16

I would, but this weekend I'm a bit busy with friends and family and such. My birthday was last week but my weekend was filled already, so I won't have the time this weekend. =/

Oh, and I'm on now.

Also, got a storm coming again, so I may lose power.

Edited by Zanryu

I have you and Serene registered, dun worry. I was just playing Serene but my Internet crapped on me at the worst times. Killed me what, four times now? >_>

EDIT: Alright, that should be better.

Edited by Zanryu

xDD

Well, there ya go. That's me on my worst day, save for the first time I played Brawl and had to adjust to Marth's new recovery. I've gotta get better again though. I've got a tournament set up for when I get back from vacation at a forum I co-admin. =X

whoever was Zelda and rushed back to the stage a split second before I got to hang...

shit... that sucked...

I quit on that match. I can't stand WarioWare. It makes me cringe every time I spawn in it. >_>

I know, CGV kept getting the invincibility letting him get the Smash Ball more.

I know, CGV kept getting the invincibility letting him get the Smash Ball more.

yeah even I'll admit that was a little cheap. But I'm usually on the other side so it was nice to get so many smash balls and obliterate you all :D

Yeah, where as I try to grab the Smash Ball, but I turn hueg liek xbox and I get some severe input lag. So I'm falling to my doom, and I ^Air at the worst time ever thanks to the lag, and then since I'm so hueg, I go off the stage faster and asplode mid accidental strike. So I got the f*** out and waited for the next match. XD