Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ask me, I was kicking my old friends ass while that happened

Edit: Not right now Knife, dinner should be done for me in ten and I just got done playing some of my old friends. Which I owned the old friend I actually knew

Alright, am I the only one who had a huge amount of normal lag (not button lag) both before and after Knife joined?
Good matches, but I'm not brawled out yet. Anyone else? I was thinking of doing a team battle if 3 more people came.

Answer the question. I wanna know. Because if I was the only one who had a HUGE amount of lag that means your internet connections fail in comparison to mine. Lag happens because your internet connection is too fast compared to theirs and so your connection has to be slowed down.

Don't ask me, I was kicking my old friends ass while that happened

Edit: Not right now Knife, dinner should be done for me in ten and I just got done playing some of my old friends. Which I owned the old friend I actually knew

Why the hell would I be asking you?

Answer the question. I wanna know. Because if I was the only one who had a HUGE amount of lag that means your internet connections fail in comparison to mine. Lag happens because your internet connection is too fast compared to theirs and so your connection has to be slowed down.

Why the hell would I be asking you?

I'm not sure. Lag wasn't that bad, I've seen worse than that. As for my internet being fast, I also don't know.

Still seeking one more members...

I'm not sure. Lag wasn't that bad, I've seen worse than that. As for my internet being fast, I also don't know.

Still seeking two more members...

It lagged every few seconds for 5 seconds for me. My internet eats yours for breakfast due to it's speed.

I'll make the game.

Edit: I'm on the blue team.

Crap, sorry Kilvas, I can't get on for about a half hour, it's almost dinner here and I don't want to leave a match halfway through it so I'll be online before 4:45 Eastern