Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh how so?

GG too. Probably one of the toughest opponents I got in quite a while.

Thanks.

D3 in general just annoys me. The grab, his side B.. argh.

Edited by Xiolyph

Those daredevil stunts you pulled at one point were freaking amazing. If you claim it wasn't an accident, it'll make you look cooler. >.>

I'm trying to improve my Falco game, that's why he was used in half the matches.

Those daredevil stunts you pulled at one point were freaking amazing. If you claim it wasn't an accident, it'll make you look cooler. >.>

I'm trying to improve my Falco game, that's why he was used in half the matches.

You'll have to tell me what matches these "stunts" were pulled off, my memory of it all is a bit cloudy, lol.

Lesee... there was you ricocheting me off the side of the stage with a lucky up B.

Actually that was it. I'm in such a daze right now that my mind invented things.

Bwahaha, you had me thinking through the matches then, thinking of things I did that may have stood out.

One thing I did like though was our first Falco-Marth Brawl, it was a neutral air of mine I used while recovering off the right edge. You got hit and you were sent flying to the left top corner. I was like "Booyah". Lol.

I just remembered Raven: You were the first person I succesfully rested on intentionally.

Haha yeah, I remember that. That flower doesn't half do damage. It did however give me plenty of time to charge a smash on you. Rest is very unreliable, best on larger opponents, although it was pretty cool it hit Marth.

Anybody wanna Brawl?

I'll play you. I apologize before hand for any lag, because I don't know if running the game through the Homebrew Channel increases it.

Custom textures ftw.