Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*spams tornado while you're in the air*

random note:i hate Wifi lag

....why do I get the feeling you're a semicompetitive player

Wifi lag is the bane of my existence. And PKL destroyed me. Well, I took one stock off him with Ike, and maybe someone else. I main falco and metaknight but he doesn't count.

Do you have wifi lag PKL?

Wifi lag is the bane of my existence. And PKL destroyed me. Well, I took one stock off him with Ike, and maybe someone else. I main falco and metaknight but he doesn't count.

Do you have wifi lag PKL?

isn't minimum lag like 3 frames (and that's with the best possible connection too)

anyway, how good are you at brawl

Edited by shadykid

isn't minimum lag like 3 frames (and that's with the best possible connection too)

anyway, how good are you at brawl

I don't know what the minimum lag is, but it doesn't help that my router is at the most unconventional place possible at my house (lag must be at least 10 frames). I'm pretty good, not PKL level though.

I don't know what the minimum lag is, but it doesn't help that my router is at the most unconventional place possible at my house (lag must be at least 10 frames). I'm pretty good, not PKL level though.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Frame_delay

technically not lag, but it's 3 frames (also brawl with its buffers and crap makes it weirder)

*spams tornado while you're in the air*

random note:i hate Wifi lag

....why do I get the feeling you're a semicompetitive player

Because I am a competitive player. :p

Been attending tournaments in my place for years.

Wow, impressive!

Wait, y-you mean some people actually beat you? When you're using that little green terrorist? Are any of these matches recorded? I must see!

btw I'm up for brawl later today. Much later. If anyone wants to play let me know!

Wow, impressive!

Wait, y-you mean some people actually beat you? When you're using that little green terrorist? Are any of these matches recorded? I must see!

btw I'm up for brawl later today. Much later. If anyone wants to play let me know!

pretty sure this is the Year of Luigi, I don't know what you're talking about

Because I am a competitive player. :p

Been attending tournaments in my place for years.

knew it

what's your gamertag?

Puerto Rico doesn't have a scene, doesn't count

PR does have a scene. It died for a little while, but it came back up. My tag right now is Light.

@ Pikapikapikachu- there are vids but they're so old lol. I'd rather get some newer ones next tournament.

PR does have a scene. It died for a little while, but it came back up. My tag right now is Light.

@ Pikapikapikachu- there are vids but they're so old lol. I'd rather get some newer ones next tournament.

oh yeah, smashboards is kinda dead outside of SSB4 speculation (I want those EVO registration numbers, damn it)

I'm going to beat you with Luigi, let the Year of Luigi reach new heights

pretty sure this is the Year of Luigi, I don't know what you're talking about

knew it

what's your gamertag?

Puerto Rico doesn't have a scene, doesn't count

Year? Luigi doesn't even deserve a day!

ohhh cool! i eagerly await those newer vids

b-but seeing the old ones couldn't hurt

oh yeah, smashboards is kinda dead outside of SSB4 speculation (I want those EVO registration numbers, damn it)

I'm going to beat you with Luigi, let the Year of Luigi reach new heights

ajajaja good luck with that

I cannot really tell how good or bad PKL is from WiFi. From my end, all our matches always seemed like a constant barrage of attacks aimmed in the general direction of the opponent. It was funny how a number of times I would just stand there on purpose and see 4-5 attacks get thrown out there with me not even being anywhere close to PKL lol Something like float cancel Fair -> jab -> dash away -> Fsmash for example. Oh, and all while I was like a rolls distance away.

Anyone want to play sometime?

Edited by Vorena

I cannot really tell how good or bad PKL is from WiFi. From my end, all our matches always seemed like a constant barrage of attacks aimmed in the general direction of the opponent. It was funny how a number of times I would just stand there on purpose and see 4-5 attacks get thrown out there with me not even being anywhere close to PKL lol Something like float cancel Fair -> jab -> dash away -> Fsmash for example. Oh, and all while I was like a rolls distance away.

Anyone want to play sometime?

You were probably Falco and I Marth. I tend to attack at mid range with Marth so that you feel pressure to not laser me and if you want to illusion, youll get interrupted by my attacks.

But again, anyone want to play tonight/today :D

@PKL: Yeah. I always used Falco/Snake. Constant attacking isn't fool proof though. There is plenty of lag in moves for a Falco to phantasm past you while you are in start-up or cool down lag of certain moves even as Marth. It could happen either by random or probably timed. With Wifi, its more like throw it out there and hope I guessed right at the timing lol Depending upon the move or character again constant attacking can be countered by well-timed powershields. Once Marth starts short hopping I usually just want to try for walking up to him and shield just before he gets to an appropriate distance in his hop when a sword would hit me. After that, its shield drop -> something to punish whatever aerial lag. If its an air dodge instead, then you just roll away and reset.

Edited by Vorena

Wifi lag screws up my air dodges, true story

yo PKL let's do Marth dittos

what, was your tag different before?

Wifi enjoys eating my jumps. Jumps are fattening and full of cholesterol; it'll die soon if it keeps this up.

Ahhhh nooooo people wanted to play last nighttttt

I will be on brawl tonight for sure!

maybe

Thanks for playing. Stay frosty.

Thanks for playing too. Had fun. I will.

fixed for GREGOR TIME

NOT GREGOR

Get some with Doom, Excel, and Twinkie. Please and thank you.

I think she's implying that i should go play with them. Twinkie sucks.

I don't get it

You suck.

Wifi enjoys eating my jumps. Jumps are fattening and full of cholesterol; it'll die soon if it keeps this up.

Ahhhh nooooo people wanted to play last nighttttt

I will be on brawl tonight for sure!

maybe

Ikr. I hate it when I press jump and the button lag eats it and the character doesn't jump, resulting in awful things. It also makes me miss tippers, rage.

You better be, I wanna practice on a sandbag (joking :p)