Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Zan I don't think I'm going to play for most of the night, if you'd like to play later I would like to play, but after those matches with Fox and Arc (GG), a 40 man stock match, and a 99 minute Brawl, I think I'm going to rest

Zan, I'll fight.

Okay, but I got rusty over supper (don't ask, I don't even know... >_>). And I'm getting a head ache, so I may randomly stop for a bit to find some advil.

Sorry Fox. It's late where I am. I'm done brawling for the night. But just so you know, there is no one that I have had more fun brawling with then with you. You're the perfect opponent for me. All our matches (With the exceptions of the ones that I screw up in, or where you just completely own me.) are the best. They're even and so close everytime. Even when I loose to you it's a blast.

Thanks for that.

Sorry Fox. It's late where I am. I'm done brawling for the night. But just so you know, there is no one that I have had more fun brawling with then with you. You're the perfect opponent for me. All our matches (With the exceptions of the ones that I screw up in, or where you just completely own me.) are the best. They're even and so close everytime. Even when I loose to you it's a blast.

Thanks for that.

No problem, I thought the same.

No problem, I thought the same.

I'll be sure to play with you again sometime.

+ 50 cool points to Fox for being an awesome brawl partner

+ 20 cool points to Fox for being too cool to care about my cool point system.