Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

I'm doing stuff tomorrow but I will more than likely be available in the night or evening.

No problem, they were good matches. I got to work on the parts where I go off the edge for no good reason.

Okay, I might have to ask for another time if something comes up, but right now it looks open.

Also MaSu is rooting for you to win (cause inside he doesnt' want to fight me)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. She's looking for a real match. I couldn't satisfy her thirst for battle enough.

The tournament matches we had were good. After that, it kinda got dull. Except that Ike match. That was full of lawlz.

The tournament matches we had were good. After that, it kinda got dull. Except that Ike match. That was full of lawlz.

Lol. Oh yeah. That was fun.

"Finally! I'm big I can hit her! WHAT?!?! SHE'S IMMORTAL!?!?! DAMMIT ALL!"

Good matches Fox, but I needed to quit before I break my good controller in half for being a pain in my ass when it comes to air dodging.

Same. Did we cut out at the same time?

Same. Did we cut out at the same time?

Yes, after Shadow Moses, I swear that stage limits my Toon Link. Also I was amazed my Ice Climbers beat your Zelda, since I haven't used them in about a month

Yes, after Shadow Moses, I swear that stage limits my Toon Link. Also I was amazed my Ice Climbers beat your Zelda, since I haven't used them in about a month

So was I. I don't know what went wrong.

Misc: Ice Climbers can 0-death chaingrab everybody.

Nice, but I heard you can only do that once you learn to desync them. (Which I haven't completely)

Nice, but I heard you can only do that once you learn to desync them. (Which I haven't completely)

can you really desync them? i wonder how

I think you have to act faster than the AI Ice Climber can go, but I never bothered learning to Desync

oh then i won't bother either it takes a lot of time for me to learn this.

Why not I've been playing Golden Sun all day, I need a change of pace. Just give me about ten

ok, just tell me when