Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, sure. Fox is okay to taunt, but I get beat up even when I do a congratulatory taunt.

Sexists. >:(

Oh, sure. Fox is okay to taunt, but I get beat up even when I do a congratulatory taunt.

Sexists. >:(

That's because people underestimate Fox and let her taunt, while with you, they take every chance they can to get a free swipe at you. It happens to me a lot at my school but I just Toon Link bomb them

Good games. That one at the end when I was Bowser sucked, I suicicided. It was still pretty fun. Fox (or CGV?) is good at using ZSS, though he/she barely could use any killing moves.

Normally I won't attack someone who's taunting unless they do it when I come back to life. Good matches everyone.

Really my taunt standard is "If you have the time, taunt, if you don't, get ready for the next set." But that's me

Those were good games Dorian, Fox and Knife.

Fox, we haven't played in a while, have you noticed any changes in the way I play? Any feedback would be cool, whether it's good or bad, thanks.

Edited by Raymond

Those were good games Dorian, Fox and Knife.

Fox, we haven't played in a while, have you noticed any changes in the way I play? Any feedback would be cool, whether it's good or bad, thanks.

Raven, when do you want our tournament match, I'm good most of the day today. If something comes up I'll let you know, but I ain't Brawling till later once I sleep

You're better Raven, but you need to expand and use new characters. You're very good with Marth (Especially the countering....urgh) but one character to use just isn't enough. I have 7 characters I can consider mains, so I think everyone should be able to have at least 3. Don't stop using Marth, though, you can always get better.

Raven, when do you want our tournament match, I'm good most of the day today. If something comes up I'll let you know, but I ain't Brawling till later once I sleep

What tournament is this again? And Sunday should be fine for me, I'm a bit tied up for practically the rest of Saturday.

You're better Raven, but you need to expand and use new characters. You're very good with Marth (Especially the countering....urgh) but one character to use just isn't enough. I have 7 characters I can consider mains, so I think everyone should be able to have at least 3. Don't stop using Marth, though, you can always get better.

Thanks. I can use Sonic well too, and Knife said a while ago that I can use Mario well. Maybe I'll try them out more.

What tournament is this again? And Sunday should be fine for me, I'm a bit tied up for practically the rest of Saturday.

Thanks. I can use Sonic well too, and Knife said a while ago that I can use Mario well. Maybe I'll try them out more.

Dorian's tournament. And yes Sunday will be fine with me.

I have to go to eat dinner. Good matches, though I felt I seriously got screwed over by lag+tripping in a good number of them. Often times being, "Air dodge! Why didn't you air dodge!!!"

I have to go to eat dinner. Good matches, though I felt I seriously got screwed over by lag+tripping in a good number of them. Often times being, "Air dodge! Why didn't you air dodge!!!"

Yeah my controler played Lag out on my button pressing a couple times, I was pondering why I didn't shield half the time I told it too. But good game, and I wasn't expecting my Sheik to overrun your Toon Link. Not a bit. And that Toon Link ditto match was fun till my brother took the headphones I was using. So I spen half of my thrid life looking for the jack.