Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lag is fucking HORRENDOUS right now. I can hardly do shit.

EDIT: My lag's getting even worse. >_>

EDIT 2: Seriously MaSu, you grab WAY too much with Olimar. And you use that spinny air move thinger too much too. >_>

Edited by Zanryu

I registered him through friends of Ninji, the Smash guys, and I don't believe I'd heard of him beforehand. Not exactly my favorite person to play.

I registered him through friends of Ninji, the Smash guys, and I don't believe I'd heard of him beforehand. Not exactly my favorite person to play.

Yeah, he used to be my friend, until he deleted me. He had registered Ninji because back then, me and Ninji brawled a lot together, so most of my friends are his friends and vice versa. Somehow you ended up with him.

Yeah, he used to be my friend, until he deleted me. He had registered Ninji because back then, me and Ninji brawled a lot together, so most of my friends are his friends and vice versa. Somehow you ended up with him.

I probably opened a room, and they came when Mac came. They obviously would've added each other. And are we talking about Slice...? If we are, who is he?

Anyone want to play?

I might as well, my Friend Code is in the topic for it. Like I said in the topic, it might wind up being my brother you are playing. Odds are I won't be on this morning (I should be at church, judging my brother doesn't delay things), but I'm usually on during the afternoons. When we do fight, I WILL be committing suicide as Sonic in one of the matches (just one, though), so don't try to get yourself too serious. *in Robotnic voice* I HATE that hedgehog.