Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever AAA is, he lagged up the room a lot.

Yeah, sry about that. I forgot i was logged on MSN. I logged out, so i'm not laggy anymore.

BTW, I created a room. If anyone wants to brawl...

Edited by Blacklist Nº1

Yeah, sry about that. I forgot i was logged on MSN. I logged out, so i'm not laggy anymore.

BTW, I created a room. If anyone wants to brawl...

Sorry Blacklist, but the only times I'll brawl you are 1 on 1. You cause too much lag in free for alls.

Sorry Blacklist, but the only times I'll brawl you are 1 on 1. You cause too much lag in free for alls.

It was all because of the MSN. If i played with MaSU with the logged MSN, it would still be lagged. BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPENED.

It was all because of the MSN. If i played with MaSU with the logged MSN, it would still be lagged. BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPENED.

I see... well you aren't online anymore anyway. Dang I made a good comeback when I was Pikachu vs. Haze and Arc. Thunder FTW.

Hey everyone giving heads up that my Wolf game appeared today.

I would've whooped you too on Shadow Moses too, but you spammed the Laser Gun. That item is cheap as hell on walk-off stages.

I would've whooped you too on Shadow Moses too, but you spammed the Laser Gun. That item is cheap as hell on walk-off stages.

This.

The Laser gun has nothing to do with a specific character.. Thats the item you fired nonstop on him so he couldn't react.

Edited by Copain

Cut me some slack I need to work out the Kinks, and Spam, and double Landmaster K.O.s

Nah, I'm not saying you're bad. I just hate Ray Gun spam on stages like Shadow Moses. Like a free kill.

okay well for only using Wolf for 12 hours, how good am I

I didn't get to evaluate you well, since we only fought in a free-for-all match with items on (damn Ray Gun). I didn't sense anything particularly about you with Wolf. And a true brawler is good with every character, even if he's even better with some characters.