Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it makes you feel any better I do that alot with kirby.

._.

That doesn't really make me feel better because I tend to suicide a lot with everyone I use. >_> I don't blame my losses on suiciding, I just tend to suicide more than the average Brawler.

Sorry about that, Kintenbo. Other dude's kick. I would like to play you when he finishes up.

Hmm, my brother's on right now, so I might want to ask him if I can play. If nothing else, we both can face you. If you're on right now, I can ask him to play you.

Hey Kintenbo, I'd like to face ya. You want to go at it?

If I can get my brother off, I'll be there. I'll need to add you first, though. He's on WiFi right now. Maybe I can have him join in too. Odds are, he'll be somebody like Lucas or Ness. I'll likely be Falco or Wario.

If I can get my brother off, I'll be there. I'll need to add you first, though. He's on WiFi right now. Maybe I can have him join in too. Odds are, he'll be somebody like Lucas or Ness. I'll likely be Falco or Wario.

I got you down already. Just tell me when you're ready to play. If you're fighting Mac, I'll just join his room.

I got you down already. Just tell me when you're ready to play. If you're fighting Mac, I'll just join his room.

I'm ready right here and now. All you have to do is get to your Wii and play.

This is so fucking annoying. My Wi-fi works for a week and then it decides to go out on me again! What the hell is this!? I JUST WANT TO BRAWL, DAMMIT!

Does that mean I won't be able to fight CGV? Hmm, I'm going to try Princess Kilvas then. She's on now, come to think of it. I'll PM her about it.

This is so fucking annoying. My Wi-fi works for a week and then it decides to go out on me again! What the hell is this!? I JUST WANT TO BRAWL, DAMMIT!

Try a new router or get the LAN cable for the Wii