Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still fighting Mac? That was like four hours ago.

We wound up fighting again. I fought him some, and he's fighting him some. This started about I estimate 30 minutes ago. I'll ask him for his current match to be his last match.

We wound up fighting again. I fought him some, and he's fighting him some. This started about I estimate 30 minutes ago. I'll ask him for his current match to be his last match.

NM, play him. I have to go soon.

I fixed my Wi-fi. I then proceeded to get my ass kicked by a RL friend who has mastered the cheapness in Falco. I dropped so many F-bombs in those fights I just hope the neighbors don't get worried.

Funny thing is, I actually beat him as Wolf. No strings attached.

I fixed my Wi-fi. I then proceeded to get my ass kicked by a RL friend who has mastered the cheapness in Falco. I dropped so many F-bombs in those fights I just hope the neighbors don't get worried.

Funny thing is, I actually beat him as Wolf. No strings attached.

Lawl. My neighbors actually came to my house one time I was brawling because I would scream "FUCK" so many times. Especially that one time I was going to dodge metaknight's FS but i TRIPPED and didnt make it.

Where can I aqcuire such a cable?

Usually you can probably check the Nintendo homepage I'll look. If not you can always order one online from a Gamestop if you live near one

Oh, not at you. Me and Ninji had a Luigi ditto. We matched each other's moves like a dozen times, twas funny.

You are getting pretty adaptable, though.

Edited by Mac

Oh, not at you. Me and Ninji had a Luigi ditto. We matched each other's moves like a dozen times, twas funny.

Yes, I think I'm starting to learn your moves. I haven't ever faced anyone like you before.

If only one of us had a "Must be Providence!" taunt...

Bring it. Getting online...

That could of gone better... It didn't help my playing much when my brother tried to attack me in the second match. I don't want to get into detail what happened between me and him. At least I began to get my head back in the Wario vs. Captain Falcon fight. The first one was embarassing. Sigh, today just isn't my day...