Anyone up for a match?

Mufasa

I picked random for a few rounds (notably the ice climbers and diddy rounds, both of which I've wanted to get good as but haven't had the patience to learn)

Oh, and I picked Fox with having little experience with him other than alting Falco in Melee. I think I'm gonna start playing him more.

EDIT: And in case you didn't notice, I main Yoshi, adn don't have very many consistent alts.

Edited by Krevin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great matches. I almost got to use all 35 characters. Is there a reason why you almost never use the up smash?

It depends on the character, really. I'd say I use the Up Smash a lot more with Dedede than Falcon or Wolf for example. I didn't pick either Snake or Falco, but I do tend to use their up smashes more.

Glad you liked them. I performed somewhat poorly ( except decently with Dedede I suppose ) but I suppose I can ameliorate myself by playing more :P

Moment of the night: Me getting Star KO'ed by an F-Zero machine...only to see you get ejected on the side, making me win the match at the very last second. That was hilarious.

It depends on the character, really. I'd say I use the Up Smash a lot more with Dedede than Falcon or Wolf for example. I didn't pick either Snake or Falco, but I do tend to use their up smashes more.

Glad you liked them. I performed somewhat poorly ( except decently with Dedede I suppose ) but I suppose I can ameliorate myself by playing more :P

Moment of the night: Me getting Star KO'ed by an F-Zero machine...only to see you get ejected on the side, making me win the match at the very last second. That was hilarious.

If you're decent, then everyone else must suck. And yeah, that match was funny. We'll call that a tie.

It's in the FC thread. I can't remember it for the life of me.

Lol i have you already i couldn't tell you were Chaos Ninji :P

Anyways give me 3 mins i'm getting on.

Those matches. They were awesome. You're quite good.

4 stocking your Meta Knight with Sonic was pretty hilarious, though.

Lol you are good too. The last 2 matches were random.

And that MK V. S was lol worthy.