• Johalva
  2. 2. Superior unit

• Burian
    • Johan
    • Johalva
  3. 3. Best playable unit

• Johan
    • Johalva

The brothers Neir, Burian vs Johan vs Johalva.

Burian for the first 2, I mean c'mon he is a master knight and inherits the legendary axe and has leadership stars. Johan and Johalva are so so units especially in comparison to the children. As far as personal preference, I find Johan and Johalva very annoying with their cheesy love lines about Lakche so voted for Burian.

As for the 3rd, I voted Johan. Being mounted beats having bows in this game. Johan can move after attacking and move further.

Personality:Johan. I find him pretty funny.

Burian for supior unit because he has the Swanchicka

Between Johan and Johalva: Johan. Because I've only used Johan and because of his horse.

PP: Johalva.

SU: Burian. (I am assuming it is who can win in a fight.) Burian has that 20+ def axe and he is a master knight.

BPU: Johalva. I keep him by Lakche, so he doesn't need mount, and has advantages in more important stats (speed starts higher, and is unnessacary as they uses 18 weight axes and double with hero axe any way. He has better def and str. Having bows is a plus to deal ranged damage without losing the AS from axes.

Personal Preference - Johan. He's fairly amusing, although he needs more lines =/. His death quote is awesome though.

Superior Unit - Burian. He's just too strong.

Best Playable Unit - Johan. Being mounted is a huge plus.

As the official Brian lover of this site (though noone's ever called me that), of course I say Brian for preference. I actually even think he has more (ir maybe better) character depth than his brothers.

Brian for superior unit as well because he's a semi-hard boss while his brothers are pretty much useless.

Johan beats Johalva because of the horse. Simple as that.