President of Honduras ousted! Bernie Madoff gets 150 years!

Pride

The president of Honduras was kicked out of his country by masked men while in his pajamas not too long ago. Bernie Madoff will be in prison for a very long time.

Between this, celebrity deaths, and Iran, it's gonna be a news month for the record books.

The president of Honduras was kicked out of his country by masked men while in his pajamas not too long ago.
Horseshit. The President of Honduras attempted to push an illegal referendum (to remove term limits and let him stay in power) in violation of judicial order. By their constitution, the judiciary was empowered to order the military to remove him from power. So they did.

The only people spinning it as "masked men" are Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Barack Obama.

EDIT: That's not a troll. Obama came out in support of the unlawfully-acting "president" of Honduras. Castro and Chavez were the only others of note to do so.

Edited by Urist McHammerdwarf

Horseshit. The President of Honduras attempted to push an illegal referendum (to remove term limits and let him stay in power) in violation of judicial order. By their constitution, the judiciary was empowered to order the military to remove him from power. So they did.

The only people spinning it as "masked men" are Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, and Barack Obama.

EDIT: That's not a troll. Obama came out in support of the unlawfully-acting "president" of Honduras. Castro and Chavez were the only others of note to do so.

*claps hands*

That is indeed what happened, and I thank you for giving a much more specific account than I did.

That's what I like to see.