VS Valter

Get Caellach's iron rune before facing him. Alternately, you can steal his delphi shield and kill him with bows.

Edited by Vykan12

• 2 weeks later...
Get Caellach's iron rune before facing him. Alternately, you can steal his delphi shield and kill him with bows.

It's a Hoplon Guard that Caellach has. Valter has a Filli Shield. But they have the same effect.

Valter should die easily with the Dragon Spear, the Dragon Axe a Berserker has, or the hidden Wyrmslayer. THe Wyrmslayer probably is the least effective because of the Weapon Triangle.

It's a Hoplon Guard that Caellach has. Valter has a Filli Shield. But they have the same effect.

DONT EVEN POST YOU FOOl

I think he means that the Hoplon Guard is the same as the aforementioned Iron Rune, as the Fili Shield is the same as the aforementioned Delphi Shield. He's just correcting the fact that this is Fe8, not Fe7.

Damn, Luigi. I help you out a lot >_>

I think he means that the Hoplon Guard is the same as the aforementioned Iron Rune, as the Fili Shield is the same as the aforementioned Delphi Shield. He's just correcting the fact that this is Fe8, not Fe7.

Luigi, I help you out a lot >_>

Yes I mean that. Iron Rune and Hoplon Guard have the same effect as well as Filli and Delphi Shield.

Thanks, Roxas. You do help me a lot.

PiercexCritical:

"Blast! my brother would have never gone out like this..."

:huh:

Wait, Valter activated Pierce when he killed Glen? I thought he just scored a critical.

Wait, Valter activated Pierce when he killed Glen? I thought he just scored a critical.

That's Cormag's death quote. XD

Valter killed Glen with a critical.

However, Cliver's Cormag got pwned by a Pierce AND critical. :P

However, Cliver's Cormag got pwned by a Pierce AND critical. :P

That reminds me. You know the Pierce Glitch right? How do you not kill an enemy with Pierce and a critical?

It says "while being able to double attack" so perhaps the enemy doesn't need to live for the glitch to happen. Just the x2 showing up on the damage in the combat window might make the difference.

Either way, if you're using a Wyvern Knight, just set animations to Solo and turn off the animations for that WK.

It says "while being able to double attack" so perhaps the enemy doesn't need to live for the glitch to happen. Just the x2 showing up on the damage in the combat window might make the difference.

Either way, if you're using a Wyvern Knight, just set animations to Solo and turn off the animations for that WK.

Not really a problem for me because I barely ever use Javalins.

Not really a problem for me because I barely ever use Javalins.

You should. Beats having to waste time using your other units to kill leftovers just because you decided not to use a Javelin >_>.

Anyway...

Pierce glitch

Unlike most glitches in Fire Emblem, this is pretty harmful. If a Wyvern Knight activates Pierce with a ranged spear and double attacks, the game will hang up. The same thing occurs if a Wyvern Knight criticals and activates Pierce and at the same, while being able to double attack. The best way to avoid this glitch is to switch off battle animations when using a Wyvern Knight.

The second bit does not mention ranged weapons so maybe it happens with 1 range weapons too. Of this though, I'm not sure. Apparently it's a harmful glitch so... to be safe rather than sorry and turn the WK's animation off or to risk your cartridge for something you can find on the internet. Choice is up to you.

You should. Beats having to waste time using your other units to kill leftovers just because you decided not to use a Javelin >_>.

Anyway...

The second bit does not mention ranged weapons so maybe it happens with 1 range weapons too. Of this though, I'm not sure. Apparently it's a harmful glitch so... to be safe rather than sorry and turn the WK's animation off or to risk your cartridge for something you can find on the internet. Choice is up to you.

I use them occasionally. I have a habbit of saving rare weapons. And by "rare" I mean anything other than Iron weapons, Fire, Lightning, and Flux. I'm so bad with it that I use Iron weapons in the Final Chapter. I only use STEEL weapons occasionally. I barely use Silver weapons in the Final Chapters.

I don't think it would damage the cartridge. Like this quote says.

If it's like the 'weapon users using enemy magic' glitch, you're just forced to restart the chapter you're currently playing.

• 1 month later...
Pierce glitch

Unlike most glitches in Fire Emblem, this is pretty harmful. If a Wyvern Knight activates Pierce with a ranged spear and double attacks, the game will hang up. The same thing occurs if a Wyvern Knight criticals and activates Pierce and at the same, while being able to double attack. The best way to avoid this glitch is to switch off battle animations when using a Wyvern Knight.

Maybe I'll finally be able to help with something XD

Usually with Cormag (or Tana, if I decide to make her a Wyvern Knight), they sometimes do activate Pierce and critical at the same time. When they killed the enemy, the game didn't hang for me, so it might not hang if there's no enemy to attack again. Same with their Ranged attack iirc.

Edited by p00nage 4