• Chapter 4: Dance in the Skies
    • Chapter 5: Doors of Destiny
    • Chapter 6: Inheritors
    • Chapter 7: Passing the Desert
    • Chapter 8: Dragon Knights of Thracia
    • Chapter 9: For Whose Sake
    • Chapter 10: Light and Dark
    • Final Chapter: The Last Holy War

My favourite chapter is #9 ('For whose sake') despite generation 1 > generation 2. I really love the dramatic happenings in this chapter with Altenna/Trabant/Arion and Hannibal/Corple. It has better music than the other generaton 2 chapters imo ... especially after ch7 and ch8, which I found rather boring and way too long.

Honorable mention goes to ch3 'Lion King Eltshan' ... it's the best chapter in the first generation imo although 'Disturbance in Agustria' is very good as well.

Edited by Yojinbo

I like the second (non-Prologue) chapter because there's not too much filler, I appreciate battles going on on the side even if they are borderline scripted, and I heart Jamuka/Ayra's/Deirdre's recruitment/story, though it would've been awesome if they could make whatshisfacetheusurper a more balanced fight (but this FE4 so lol). I wish they had given the other Verdane brothers and Eliot more substance, then it would have been perfect. Thracia is great too for being borderline challenging for 2nd Gen. I like them all.

Chapter 3. Sigurd's army vs Eltoshen's army. Friend vs friend etc.

Also at the end you see both Langobalt and Leptor armies, to have an idea on how much Sigurd is fucked.

The 2nd best I would say it's chapter 9. Three Headed Dragon Attack, holy shit.

Tie between chapter 9 and 10. Both of them having enjoyable music help, too, but I just like that part of the game. Thracia's probably my favorite country in the game while chapter 10 features the fight with Alvis.

Edited by Dio

Chapter 4.

It's also my favorite snow level in any video game.

It has nice, calm and atmospheric music, the snow doesn't hinder your units while it looks aesthetically pleasing, you have to actually cross a few mountains in order to succeed, it's the chapter where you get Holsety and it also features lots and lots of Pegasus Knights.

Chapter 4.

It's also my favorite snow level in any video game.

It has nice, calm and atmospheric music, the snow doesn't hinder your units while it looks aesthetically pleasing, you have to actually cross a few mountains in order to succeed, it's the chapter where you get Holsety and it also features lots and lots of Pegasus Knights.

You don't.

C4 for the reasons just stated. C5 is probably better but I just prefer C4 and C5 will get enough votes.

You don't.

C4 for the reasons just stated. C5 is probably better but I just prefer C4 and C5 will get enough votes.

Technically, you do. That part where you have to rescue the civilians, some units can't walk over there, therefore it can be considered a mountain :P

Chapter 6. 2 and 3 are also good, but 2 can suffer from extreme backtracking, and 3 the same. 6 is the most direct chapter of them all that doesn't really feel as if you're going to ever stop momentum to continue on, as well, the enemies in the chapter seem somewhat more realistically placed--troops in pursuit of Celice, for example, aren't in a pretty line, however blockade troops are, naturally. It's the only chapter I never feel bored with, at least.

Chapter 2 'Disturbance of Augustria' is my favourite. The battles are incredibly engaging and entertaining. ^_^ Chapter 3 'Lion King Eltoshien' and Chapter 5 'Door to Destiny' also have incredible beginnings.

Technically, you do. That part where you have to rescue the civilians, some units can't walk over there, therefore it can be considered a mountain :P

I'm pretty sure all units except unpromoted mounts are capable of crossing. If you still have an unpromoted mount, then who cares? Alec, Noish, and Midir are all horrible and if they haven't promoted yet, then they're all pretty worthless.

Adan must also be promoted to cross. I believe it has to do with his movement being what it is, unable to negate the amount necessary. Can't recall if he had the Leg Ring before or after promotion, but I know before, he was stuck there, and warping or rescuing him was the only possible way to get him across.