When has the RNG blessed you?

Alacalibur

A level up where Catria gained every stats (but magic)

NearperfectCatrialevelup.jpg

that's not a bless. That always happens from the goddess of win and sex herself!

This has been my tribute to Dale.

that's not a bless. That always happens from the goddess of win and sex herself!

This has been my tribute to Dale.

But I don't normally get level ups like that with Catria.

Also, I have confirmed that I am not Dale.

Just today Sanaki got a perfect level up for her first level up.

Also a while back in part 2 Ch 2 I think with the fog of war Leanne got attacked by an archer with iron longbow from 3 range with a 56 hit rate... And he missed... Twice... On the following turn I had Nephenee ram a lance through his chest. Scared the crap out of me though since I was about 10 turns into it and Nephenee managed to get 2 level ups with strength.

Fe3 Book1 had Chiki turned into a Fire Dragon previous turn wanted to finish Camus off so used Chiki and pressed A without looking at the combat tables, she hits Camus with a 31% and finishes him off.

I've had lots of blessings so far, but the best one must've been Windam.

Windam's Berserk Staff missed my Oujay with 98 displayed Hit.

Also, my promoted Gonzales got attacked by a swordsmaster wielding a wo dao while wielding a steel axe himself. I don't remember the exact numbers, but the swordsmaster missed and Gonzales scored a critical hit.

Vanessa vs Mauthe Doog

Vanessa attacks. Misses with 81% Hit chance. Mauthe Doog attacks her for 3 damage. She has 2 HP left.

Enemy phase. Mauthe Doog attacks Vanessa. Misses with a 80% Hit chance. Vanessa criticles that bastard.

I once had Lyn cap most of her stats. The only stats that weren't capped were HP, defense, and resistance. These were 50 (43 + Angelic Robe), 18, and 16 respectively. I wish she would always turn out so good.

Come to think of it, her luck might not have capped either, but I can't quite remember.

Edited by Charlie