Fe4 Chapter 5 Question - Promotion

Roxas

So... you know that Oifey and Shanan leave once you conquer Lubeck, right?

So if you just happen to promote a unit after that, who says the "Good work, you're ready to be promoted" stuff?

Older Levin or Oifey? :P

So... you know that Oifey and Shanan leave once you conquer Lubeck, right?

So if you just happen to promote a unit after that, who says the "Good work, you're ready to be promoted" stuff?

Older Levin or Oifey? :P

I think te programmers made a mistake. It's Oifaye. There's two Oifayes.

What is the point of promoting someone on chapter 5? Levin and Sigurd take care of the entire chapter. If levin is not level on level 30, what have you been doing?

What is the point of promoting someone on chapter 5? Levin and Sigurd take care of the entire chapter. If levin is not level on level 30, what have you been doing?

A ranked playthrough I guess. I don't do it but some people do so they get everyone to about level 20-25.

It is a bit late but I once promoted Fury then.

It's hard to level up Ardan >_<

I promoted him for the lulz.

but I did it in the beginning of ch 5.

Nice. He will definetly be worth it.

[/sarcasm] please.

I just wanted to say SHUT DOWN when he activated Great Shield D:

It's hard to level up Ardan >_<

I promoted him for the lulz.

but I did it in the beginning of ch 5.

Lol nice! I've been trying to do that also. As well as Alec and Noce. (All to no avail either, on my first playthrough no less. They didn't promote. Lachesis didn't promote either however, nor did Ethlin go Valkyrie, or Finn go Duke Knight. :( )

Lol nice! I've been trying to do that also. As well as Alec and Noce. (All to no avail either, on my first playthrough no less. They didn't promote. Lachesis didn't promote either however, nor did Ethlin go Valkyrie, or Finn go Duke Knight. :( )

Ethlin can't go Valkyrie in FE4.

Most of my characters were promoted in the middle of Chapter 4. I didn't use Holyn or Ardan though.

Ethlin can't go Valkyrie in FE4.

Most of my characters were promoted in the middle of Chapter 4. I didn't use Holyn or Ardan though.

I still consider Ethlin one even though her job description says paladin. <_<

I still consider Ethlin one even though her job description says paladin. <_<

Valkyrie=/=Paladin

I've promoted Ardan before, but only in order to pass down bows to Lester. Ardan/Eddin is a surprisingly amazing pairing.

...huh. i always just pair Midayle... its kinda' "destined" you know? XD

...huh. i always just pair Midayle... its kinda' "destined" you know? XD

Well, the pairing only works if you don't have anybody else who needs the pursuit ring in your pairing set. Giving Lester the needed pursuit ring is a cakewalk though, considering you don't even need to move it to somebody else. Then just sell Ardan the killer bow and you have your tanky Lester and Rana ready to go.

Not as good as anything that gives Lester a hero bow, of course, but for a novelty pairing it works surprisingly well.

Well, the pairing only works if you don't have anybody else who needs the pursuit ring in your pairing set. Giving Lester the needed pursuit ring is a cakewalk though, considering you don't even need to move it to somebody else. Then just sell Ardan the killer bow and you have your tanky Lester and Rana ready to go.

Not as good as anything that gives Lester a hero bow, of course, but for a novelty pairing it works surprisingly well.

If you want a "tanky" Lester and Lana why don't you do Aideen/Lex? It's basically the same except with Neir Blood and Elite. Unless your pairing Lex with someone else.

If you want a "tanky" Lester and Lana why don't you do Aideen/Lex? It's basically the same except with Neir Blood and Elite. Unless your pairing Lex with someone else.

I pair up Lex with Ayra. -_-

I pair up Lex with Ayra. -_-

I haven't tried that. I like Aira/Dew. Skasaha and Lakche are both good. I've heard good things about this pairing though.

I think I gave Lex to Tiltyu that time. And Ardan has the miniscule advantage of passing down bows. You don't ever obtain the hero bow, so you can't pass that down, but it's worth something I guess?

It's still a fun pairing, and an excuse to see that one event in chapter five that requires Ardan to be paired up.

I haven't tried that. I like Aira/Dew. Skasaha and Lakche are both good. I've heard good things about this pairing though.

You've never tried LexXAyra?

It's Ayra's best pairing.