Do you think they'll remake FE3 Book 2?

Do you?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No

Do you think that Nintendo will remake FE3 Book 2? I do. Looking at Marth's Brawl Trophy and the Character Endings it's implied that more happens on Archanea. Something does in FE3 Book 2. The fact that they mention it really makes me think that they will remake it.

So what do you think?

So what do you think?

They might remake it. It all depends on whether they're satisfied with how well Shadow Dragon sold/is selling. If Shadow Dragon flopped, they certainly won't bother with the sequel; if it sold well, they might.

So I guess the million-gold question is, how well HAS Shadow Dragon sold so far?

So I guess the million-gold question is, how well HAS Shadow Dragon sold so far?
Apparently almost 300k units, which is about as much as the original game and much more than PoR and Radiant Dawn sold in Japan.

That together with the fact that FE3 is still the best selling Fire Emblem ever I say that it's a very viable possibility.

I'm not going to shed any tears if I have to off failures like Gordin, Ryan, et cetera to get more stuff for the units I'm actually using. It's not like I was actually going to use those failcakes either way.

Here's how they should do Gaidens...

Since FE3 Book 2 is a 20 Chapter game, they should add four or five main chapters that are not Gaidens to the story, and then within these new chapters have goals that bring you to Gaidens.

As if we needed any more enticement to kill Est...now we're getting REWARDED for it.

Edited by GreenHairedDraco

They will probably remake FE3 Book2 though I wonder if they will change the design of the Level The last decisive battle, that would be difficult to do on H5 mode.

As if we needed any more enticement to kill Est...now we're getting REWARDED for it.

Everybody wins. The fanboys can waste a rescue staff and abuse her all they want.

The others can save that rescue staff use for better strategical purpose as well as getting "compensation" for "losing" Est.

They will probably remake FE3 Book2 though I wonder if they will change the design of the Level The last decisive battle, that would be difficult to do on H5 mode.

Map changes and additional maps would be awesome on H5. As well as the removal of arena.

Edited by Sirius

Map changes and additional maps would be awesome on H5. As well as the removal of arena.

Removal of the arena? Was FEDS making it balls hard to get through not enough?

Anyways, couple map changes I could imagine...

-Hehhehheh, FoW in Lang's chapter.

-Same with the Path of Anri chapter, reminiscent of FE6 and 7 adding FoW in their desert maps.

-FoW in Abel's chapter

-Perhaps also the bridge?...

-Enemies need moar slayer weapons

-Dragonstones need to not suck for a change, make them like FE3's or even FE1's (since Banut sucks so hard anyways)

-Something needs to be done about chapter 2 and 3. Merciless mode anyone?

-Emperor gets 7 move...

-Now thinking about it...how fun would Kadhein be with FoW!? : D

Removal of the arena? Was FEDS making it balls hard to get through not enough?

No, it wasn't. Even if it takes quite a while to get a low enough wage for some people to be able to win, it's still doable and people are able to abuse and make it easy.

Personally I think the H5 difficulty should reward the player with more content for the effort and planning they put into it. Abuse is just taking the easy way out to get the same thing.

To remove arena abuse, just remove the arena or switch to BEXP and FE4 style arena. BEXP and FE4 Arena >>> every other arena.

To remove boss abuse, just give the boss a ranged weapon with unlimited uses that becomes more powerful and grants the boss some stat boosts (think Uber Spear in FE7) after a certain number of turns.

Reinforcements should be limited so that it's unlikely for a player to stay on a chapter too long after he has reached the throne just to kill the reinforcements.

Edited by Sirius

To remove boss abuse, just give the boss a ranged weapon with unlimited uses that becomes more powerful and grants the boss some stat boosts (think Uber Spear in FE7) after a certain number of turns.

I think an easier solution would just be to remove throne and gate healing.

There are ways to make bosses more difficult without giving them unlimited healing, you do realize that, right?

Jarod and Lundgren abuse would never happen without throne/gate healing (or Concoctions).

Edited by dondon151

Abel's chapter should have a mixed choice of gaidens: one for perfect completion, one for dead Est. The latter giving you a good prepromote and a good stat booster.

Though I'm fairly sure this is an Est hate joke, how would that make sense? Est isn't important enough for a sidequest if she dies, the only possibiltiy I can think of is Abel feels depressed and runs off, but runs into trouble. And how could you fit another unit into that without the standard. "You need help. I'm joining you for justice." speech? Plus, most stat boosters would come from treasure chests, which would mean it would be an inside level (probably), making even less sense with that particular scenario.

Maybe I'm taking this too seriously.